The Sig Shop

Tribble

5 hours ago, meebee said:

So you want that kind for all the game sponsors, or just that special one?

I'd like 2 that look really good, that one and a bank of Altdorf one, but no thoughts on where to start with the bank of altdorf yet.

these are amazing... if you want some proper feedback, i prefer the background and the star on the 2nd chaos gift shop, but think the text looked more chaos-y in the first... it's easier to be critical when you can compare 2!

But that is me being hyper critical, they are all really good work!

7 hours ago, Khornight said:

these are amazing... if you want some proper feedback, i prefer the background and the star on the 2nd chaos gift shop, but think the text looked more chaos-y in the first... it's easier to be critical when you can compare 2!

But that is me being hyper critical, they are all really good work!

feedback is always appreciated.

i changed the font for the second one, because i used the same font in the orcidas & altdorf ad.

and i had to change the size/rearrange too, due to the new background needing more central space.

when it comes to choosing a font, readability is first thing to consider.

then, of course it should fit the style.

I tried several fonts with no success. and i really did not like the idea to use the same font again for a third time.

Just imagine it to be Slaanesh - they do have style  ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, brocCooLi said:

what kind of help do you want?

i cant say i will be able to do it, but i might try @wismerhill

well I kinda threw my own sig together last season and now that the team will go in their 2nd season they deserve a bit better worked out sig. basially something that includes ogres a cleansed tongue and the team name will do :)

38 minutes ago, wismerhill said:

well I kinda threw my own sig together last season and now that the team will go in their 2nd season they deserve a bit better worked out sig. basially something that includes ogres a cleansed tongue and the team name will do :)

im not sure that my skills covering doing that :(

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking at the current state of my sig, my photo bucket account needs to be deleted.

It's a bucket, a place where you dump shit.

I'm sorry that the service you gave to the internet didn't earn you money, but still, I'm willing to delete my entire photo history over this blurry nonsense.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have deleted my old photobucket account which had previously held most of the sigs I made, so if I had made one for you and you still want it, let me know and I'll DM you on Discord or something  :)

Ally

Awards

• 6 months later...

Im slowly and steadily getting my signature better and better. Thought i gotta admit i took somewhat easy route, but yet im somewhat happy of my accomplishment.

50-Shades-of-Leap.png

Wanted something more into it so replaced that man with bear.

50-Shades-o-F-leap3-0.png

Aaaand i when i looked up how colourfull you all had i had to do some adjustments (and this was only your fault @LordJair, i wouldnt have looked this area if you wouldnt have resurrected this) and now it is like this 

Signa3-0.png

I know my sig is visible allready on PC, but if i do some adjustments it's easy enough to edit in this post. Gotta say that i've got still ALOT to learn, but attleast i managed to crop stuff etc. :saint:

Also realized this is somewhat smaller than maxium, so will probably edit it bit more and we'll see how it turns out..

So now it looks like this:

Blackground444.png

I really think there could be something else still, but i don't know what. Otherwise im quite happy from this outcome.