The Sig Shop

Tribble

I don't like the see-through dice (just a mistake?), I had probably stayed out the red in the eyes in the first place (but they DO drag your eyes into the middle), and I would've kept it without the tiling.

But you're the artist so you do whatever you want. :D

I hate making alteration after alteration when doing them myself :D

And to be honest, I thought it was good the first run! Think you're right in the vines tho - too messy.

Aye - about pyramid:

make it a mask - behind the face. set to same colour as face background. So you get a ^ effect. (That's meant to be an arrow - well, ya know, natural shap o' pyramid, pointing to the heavens == motion.)

Might wanna set transparency on dice to 100%

Really, it's down to what Aegis prefers.  I have no issues tinkering.

Aye, pretty much this - folks doing stuff for other folks, investing their time. Well, they could invest tonnes of time every time but... that's gonna make things a slog, long term.

As it stands, it looks good. It's something Aegis can show off. Makes them happy? WIN!

:D

*blinks back in*

Huh, didn't expect the sig would get that much play. I think I'll just keep it the way it is right now, or maybe you could replace one of the two sets of dice with a snarling-at-the-camera sauri or kroxi as a random thought.

• 3 weeks later...

So I am loving my new High Elf team - the Peace Makers - and was going to try my hand at a sig for them. You know, peace symbols, hippy fonts, doves, etc. But then while doing Google Image searches, I came across this: peace-maker_215_1280x1024.jpgand I would love to try and turn this into a sig. But I'm not sure my skills are up to it.

What would I need to do to convert it to something more sig ratio and not look stupid?

Add me to Steam - happy to shout at you/help you out.

Personally, I'd grab a LEGITIMATE BACKUP COPY FOR YOUR LEGALLY PURCHASED COPY OF PHOTOSHOP

o-O If ya gonna put the time in, might as well!

So I am loving my new High Elf team - the Peace Makers - and was going to try my hand at a sig for them. You know, peace symbols, hippy fonts, doves, etc. But then while doing Google Image searches, I came across this: peace-maker_215_1280x1024.jpgand I would love to try and turn this into a sig. But I'm not sure my skills are up to it.

What would I need to do to convert it to something more sig ratio and not look stupid?

Ikoma_zps4c8a5841.png

Took about 10mins to do, so I did it...

This an awesome thread...

I'd love to have a sig for my SSC Orc team, Lords of Denmork. I was thinking of an Orc in a Viking-era (no horns) helmet like the one below, with tis quote, "Cattle die, team mates die, every orc is mortal, but the good name never dies.", in one of the various viking fonts that exist. Dark, brooding, violent, Norse-orky!

viking-helmet.jpg

Back to being busy but took the time to

nab and clean up a helmet, should someone want to make the sig:

helm.png

Something about giving an orc fish. Or something!

File available as .psd, all nice n transparent backing, if folks want it*

Add me to Steam - happy to shout at you/help you out.

Personally, I'd grab a LEGITIMATE BACKUP COPY FOR YOUR LEGALLY PURCHASED COPY OF PHOTOSHOP

o-O If ya gonna put the time in, might as well!

Where might one get such a legitimate backup copy for my legally purchased copy of photoshop? I am always dubious about how trustworthy such downloads are...

Awards

Where might one get such a legitimate backup copy for my legally purchased copy of photoshop? I am always dubious about how trustworthy such downloads are...

Dear Sir, I would not know, nor would I share such information if I did know, because I wouldn't want to get DOOMY HE MADE ME DO IT HE'S THE RING LEADER ITS ALL ON HIM! HE'S THE ONE YOU WANT! BOMBS! BOMBS! TERROR ATTACK LONDON BOMBS DOOMY DOOMY!

..that should get them going.

It's not much of a secret that you download it from Adobe. They hand out free backups for Photoshop CS2, since they can't keep the validation servers up anymore for the minimal amount of remaining users.

This place is one saying how, reddit had a lot of others half a year ago, when I downloaded it. http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-get-photoshop-for-free/

Awards

Please to not be discussing teh wareZ on teh forumZ.

The CIA probably don't monitor PMs...

Who's discussing wareZ (whatever they are)? I'm after a legitimate backup copy for my legally purchased copy of photoshop.

Thanks Dreamy.

Awards