Mentor Allocation Thread

Ynwe

On 11/4/2020 at 6:57 PM, Ynwe said:

@dolbain you are in luck! We got a great ork coach for you in the form of @razta! He offered to help you out a bit! 

@dolbain i gave you a buzz over discord but dident get a response. Feel free to PM me here or on discord to get this going. (Im generally like 30 times faster to respond over discord)

Awards

On 11/22/2020 at 6:56 AM, razta said:

@dolbain i gave you a buzz over discord but dident get a response. Feel free to PM me here or on discord to get this going. (Im generally like 30 times faster to respond over discord)

Hi @razta!

Are you still up for it?

Thank you so much for your help.

I haven't opened Discord in ages (admit it with guilt).

I will type you there when I get back home today.

Thank you so much because any help will help me really!!

Awards

2 hours ago, dolbain said:

Hi @razta!

Are you still up for it?

Thank you so much for your help.

I haven't opened Discord in ages (admit it with guilt).

I will type you there when I get back home today.

Thank you so much because any help will help me really!!

@dolbain since we are already quite a bit into the season, I think its ok if you can sign up again next season too. Normally I want every student to have a full season, so if its possible (always dependent on mentors being available) I would like you to experience a full season of the mentor program.

15 hours ago, Ynwe said:

@dolbain since we are already quite a bit into the season, I think its ok if you can sign up again next season too. Normally I want every student to have a full season, so if its possible (always dependent on mentors being available) I would like you to experience a full season of the mentor program.

Ok @Ynwe, of course.

By the way, how does it work? Will the mentor play some friendly matches against me? Will he discuss with me a review of the matches I played before? I have no idea what will happen during the mentor programme, hence me asking.

BR,

Awards

2 hours ago, dolbain said:

Ok @Ynwe, of course.

By the way, how does it work? Will the mentor play some friendly matches against me? Will he discuss with me a review of the matches I played before? I have no idea what will happen during the mentor programme, hence me asking.

BR,

That is for you two to decide. Start a conversation and see where it goes.