Problem With Bbmanager

zulu501

still not working... so what't the procedure? do we send replays to admins or what? I have Stunty cup result as my latest reply, and I am due to play my OCC tonight? The replays will keep in the save folder, won't they? Would it be a good idea to take backups?

The replays will stay, but it might be a good idea to rename them so you know which one to replay when BBManager is back up.

When it does come back up you will need to watch the replay again before attempting to upload to BBM. This can be done at high speed (+/- keys) so only takes a few minutes.

Awards

To upload a replay from a few days ago:

• On the main menu in BloodBowl, go to 'Single Player', then 'Load' is at the bottom of the 2nd menu.
  • On the next menu that pops up, click 'Replay' at the top left, and find your game in the list, click 'Load' in the bottom right.
  • You should now be in game, you don't want to watch it in normal time, so you need to find the fast forward button, the '+' key on your number pad is fast forward, hit it a few times till it stops looking like it's going any faster. Should take about 5 mins to watch the game at full speed.
  • Once the game has finished it should upload to BBman the same as if you'd just finished playing.

Its down since almost two days ... btw - how would the orca cola handle a possible disappearance of BBM? Just use ingame statistics?

We would be able to live without that but it adds a lot of new cool stuff to the league.

Don't panic though it will get back online once they fix the server issue :D

@Verbal_HM

We started to use BBM around S5 and it was real pain in the ass to teach people how to use it and actually to make them use it. I personally can't imagine how'd we move to another background software if BBM got KIA for good :D

The only option I heard of is Pidpad 1.05 which calculates stuff quite nicely :D

Yes, you do. It's watching the replay which generates the matchreport.sqlite, which is what BBManager uses to parse the game into stats. The replay itself is merely uploaded into a repository. I believe this is to prevent all that parsing work having to be done server-side.

Awards

Still down for me it seems... Gutted.gif

EDIT: looks like I'm having the 'other' problem described in the thread Dode linked to. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a bunch of times, but I keep getting it. Eventually it seems to log me in, but only after getting the error 3 or 4 times....

UPDATE: looks like I keep getting the errors whenever I try to do anything in BBM. Can't upload games, can't access stats... very frustrating

Either of the two messages below:

"The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server"

"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"