Leaked info on the new Blood Bowl?

Smiling Tom

6 hours ago, BallztotheWalla said:

if the squirrel have right stuff its insanely good

I assume it must have Right Stuff, if you can throw a halfling, you can throw a squirrel. 

Make it a squirrel glider with Swoop and it becomes a nightmare for any team failing their pick up.

1 hour ago, Hobnail said:

Buy the box, ebay the contents. Hey presto, free book.

I'm already shelling out for my PS5 this month, so that's not really an option.

Plus, I've largely stopped selling stuff on eBay these days as they take too big a cut, and the policies feel stacked against the actual sellers.

Awards

On 11/10/2020 at 12:27 PM, Hobnail said:

Do you usually shudder when you encounter squirrels?

When I see Red squirrels back home on the Isle of Wight, no.

When I've seen the big fat Grey squirrels stealing food from people in city parks while chewing cigarette ends to feed their nicotine addiction, yes.

Well, my retailer informed me that the new boxes were ALREADY SOLD OUT even before she received the information required to place our orders. Read something about "made to order" scheme being set in place but that means that we won't get it until Jan'21 at the very least. I mean, I expected this from a kickstarter or small batch miniature crafter. Not from a freaking stock company.

5 hours ago, Smiling Tom said:

Well, my retailer informed me that the new boxes were ALREADY SOLD OUT even before she received the information required to place our orders. Read something about "made to order" scheme being set in place but that means that we won't get it until Jan'21 at the very least. I mean, I expected this from a kickstarter or small batch miniature crafter. Not from a freaking stock company.

To be fair, with Covid I doubt they are manufacturing anywhere near normal scale.

However I do think they've massively underestimated the market in this case as well.

27 minutes ago, EvilSmoothie said:

Vamps do not have bloodlust but Animal Savagery, massive boost!! (From memory of rulebook - more thralls might be seriously hurt as it loses the restrictions around limiting damage to just BH, but means Vamps aren't sent off or drop the ball if they fail to bite)

Edited by Fantus

6 minutes ago, Fantus said:

Vamps do not have bloodlust but Animal Savagery, massive boost!! (From memory of rulebook - more thralls might be seriously hurt as it loses the restrictions around limiting damage to just BH, but means Vamps aren't sent off or drop the ball if they fail to bite)

yeah but 4+ to do anything but blitz/block and if you don't always have thrall next to you that is a 4+ for ending activation and losing tackle zones.

14 minutes ago, EvilSmoothie said:

yeah but 4+ to do anything but blitz/block and if you don't always have thrall next to you that is a 4+ for ending activation and losing tackle zones.

Oh god, I had totally forgotten that the 2+ is only for blocks and blitz. This makes Vamps pretty much unplayable surely?!?

Also, I assume you can't attack thralls on the ground already so another kick for them?

Edited by Fantus