Ratamo

Reign of Orcs is over!

No coach rules forever!

This is the official unofficial thread where we can congratulate our Season 17 Champion RTSD!

The more official approach can be found here

Congratulations @RTSD on my behalf!

Awards

To our champion, RTSD!

And to the rest of the division, PTSD.

I almost won him with luck but messed it up with mistakes. RTSD didn't need the first and showed very little of the latter. Grats.

Thank you!
At long last I managed to unbuck the trend of taking the vogue greenskins/vamps/necro teams that actually take skill and clawpombed my way to the top! Now I was gunna RR goblins, but with BB3 on the horizon you all get the pleasure of more of the big bloat boys 'till I can start a snotling team :P

Congrats with the championship @RTSD! Although I must admit it feels like news from a distant shore to me :P 

When I first saw this topic I thought you were taunting Andy retiring his team.  This is good too.

Well done, RTSD.  Impressive finish with plenty of distance over second place.  Even if I could have picked the ball in the endzone last week, it would not have changed the final table.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:21 AM, Bouffon said:

I almost won him with luck but messed it up with mistakes. RTSD didn't need the first and showed very little of the latter. Grats.

I watched a few of your games.  You don't have any luck.

4 hours ago, Kjelstad said:

I watched a few of your games.  You don't have any luck.

Last couple of seasons have been pretty bad when it comes in-pitch luck, but I've kept my team alive. That is the luckiest break anyone who coaches a team good as mine can hope for. Against our tentacle+clawpomb champion, my team remained both alive and on the pitch. That should have given me 2-0 or 2-1 win, but I made couple of bad moves that ended up with my ball -2D blocking itself down and RTSD triple surfing me.

But this is champion's thread, we can talk about me in here when I steal that title:D