Sign in to follow this  
Littlebignose

Which league?

Hello, I've been playing cyanide blood bowl2 for couple of months and have been playing the cabalvision leagie, I was recommended your league by a fellow player (was scummy skaven that bashed my elves)  I've joined the site but I don't really understand your leagues. It looks like the current season has started but have you anything like ladder or something for a newbie? 

We have orca cola brawl where you can ask other coaches to play against them, but nothing else on ladderlike.

S18 is just starting so there is plenty of room in reserves list and in case of coach drops out Tier admins will contact first reserve and after another dropout second and so on.

Also OCC is running mentor program where every coach can sign up on.

MD's run from wednsday to tuesday midnight and there is allways own posts where you handle scheduling and can see your opponent etc.

Awards

Hi!

Our next season is starting in a week. If you want to sign up, do so here. You'll end up on our reserves list, but we always need to dip into our reserves quite fast. Just remember to check these forums regularly, if you do so.

This (and everything else) can also be found in our rules, that you should read if you intent to sign up.

Hope this helped.

Awards

1 minute ago, Bouffon said:

At the very same second @Ratamo :P

I have one MA more than you ;)

Awards

27 minutes ago, Ratamo said:

We have orca cola brawl where you can ask other coaches to play against them, but nothing else on ladderlike.

S18 is just starting so there is plenty of room in reserves list and in case of coach drops out Tier admins will contact first reserve and after another dropout second and so on.

MD's run from wednsday to tuesday midnight and there is allways own posts where you handle scheduling and can see your opponent etc.

Thank you very much, il join the reserves now, looking forward to getting beaten 👍

29 minutes ago, Ratamo said:

Thanks tatami, your mate has just given me the link to sign up for reserves Noice 👍

4 minutes ago, Littlebignose said:

Thanks tatami, your mate has just given me the link to sign up for reserves Noice 👍

Nice!

And as advertisement i'll throw Link to Mentor Program if you want get help for other coaches. Glad to have new face onboard!

Awards

5 minutes ago, Ratamo said:

Nice!

And as advertisement i'll throw Link to Mentor Program if you want get help for other coaches. Glad to have new face onboard!

Stupid predictive txt Ratamo, don't know where tatami came from, don't even know if that's a word. Thanks again 

Tatami is Japanese floor covering with 2:1 proportions, usually made out of rice straws but sometimes out of wood or some other material. Sometimes the whole floor is covered with tatamis and they act as sort of carpeting. Single tatami can also be used as a bed. Anyone Japanese or more knowledgeable of Japanese culture is welcome to correct me via PM as this question is answered, far as I can tell.

Awards