S18 T4 Subs/replacements needed

bob152

• 2 weeks later...
  • bob152 changed the title to S18 T4 Subs/replacements needed
2 hours ago, Mr_Ogorki said:

Heya, is there still a slot available in T4?

I'm already playing in T5, but I'm likely to start another team next season.

Could I take advance and register a new team to fill a slot if it's possible?

Cheers

In case of replacement team you make exact copy of team that dropped. After season is over you cant continye with that team nor win amy awards with that team.

39 minutes ago, Ratamo said:

In case of replacement team you make exact copy of team that dropped. After season is over you cant continye with that team nor win amy awards with that team.

Oh ok. Thanks for your quick answer.

I mostly play Blood Bowl to manage and personnalize them, so I'm not into playing one that's not mine and that is going to be deleted.

I hope you'll find someone!

Not teams developed in leagues, unless you allow copy of teams I already use in other leagues (BC and a private league).
In that case I have a Woodie team at 1530. an earlier copy at 1440 and a Delf team at 1340.
I have a bunch of teams made for tournaments, thus with skills allocated (mainly 5 normal skills and 1 double) and TV 1230-1250.
I also have a couple of teams I made with CLAN rules: Delves at 1420 and Underworld at 1340, both with 1 stat increase and a bunch of skills.

However I can custom build any team you want: if I need to replace a real team i can build it exactly like it was.

Or I could dust off some BB1 teams.

I have my old OCC orc team, but I think it is a bit high sitting at 1990k tv.
I also have a bunch of teams I used to run in Crunch Cup.

Edited by Silfuin

8 hours ago, Silfuin said:

Not teams developed in leagues, unless you allow copy of teams I already use in other leagues (BC and a private league).
In that case I have a Woodie team at 1530. an earlier copy at 1440 and a Delf team at 1340.
I have a bunch of teams made for tournaments, thus with skills allocated (mainly 5 normal skills and 1 double) and TV 1230-1250.
I also have a couple of teams I made with CLAN rules: Delves at 1420 and Underworld at 1340, both with 1 stat increase and a bunch of skills.

However I can custom build any team you want: if I need to replace a real team i can build it exactly like it was.

Or I could dust off some BB1 teams.

I have my old OCC orc team, but I think it is a bit high sitting at 1990k tv.
I also have a bunch of teams I used to run in Crunch Cup.

Any of those teams would be fine. No matches have been played by the missing teams so play what ever you like.

Just let us know the team name and I will send you an invite.

Ok, I have recreated my old BC1 woodies team.
If it's ok I'd like to use it.
1550k TV "White Owls Of Darkmyst"

If you consider it not good then I'd use the Underworld or Delves generated using clan rules

1340k TV "In Warp we Trust"

1420k TV "Red Angelz"

Edited by Silfuin