Rymdkejsaren

How did you discover the OCC?

Good times, Brother B!

Awards

1 hour ago, Bantha said:

I was in a Swedish league in Fumbbl, and played there with @Tribble who asked me if I was interesting trying out this new OCC.

I was but I missed the start and have not missed a season since BB1 S2 started.

Also manage to join this Scottish team in who I supported TT games in Denmark/Copenhagen which is nearby me.

Managed this due to OCC

@Doomy77 it was a blast!

Thanks both of you!

Shit. Completely forgot I met you there too!

Awards

I bought BB1 thousands years ago, then when I tried to play Match making someone (I am thinking it might be Pidpad, Dode or Zephire) posted Advertisement about OCC. I went to forums and started in Season 8 (I think) aaaaand I am still here (with something 1 or 2 season brake when I had burnout).

Also important information to you all:

01nAchfev8J8WMWcxB74KBNwMlqRvKz_IeXaRzy6

Ps. Eat bananas, they are healthy.

@Mongloom was kicking my arse in the open league, but must have seen something he liked as he told me registrations were open for the next season of the OCC and I would be most welcome to apply!

Awards

Sometime during BB1 Season 14 of the OCC I had graduated from just playing my brother hot seat to figuring out I could play a pick-up match in the open league.  I did that for awhile, and started reading the OCC and bbtactics boards quite a bit looking for strategy advice.  I then just looked up online leagues and the OCC seemed to fit what I wanted more than any others.  And even though I'm in the US, EU evenings work out a bit better for me, so I decided to give it a go and started my undead team "Undead Quiet" in season 15 of the snotling soda league and then season 15 of the main league.

Back in 2012 I tried to create an Italian BB1 league, but administering it was like herding cats. I moved to play in UK league Blood&Snots  and all the best coaches I met told me 'I mainly play in the OCC'. Finally @Ramtut_III  convinced me to come and play here, as almost 20 years before he initiated me to D&D and CoC ;)! I've played on and off since then, as I tend to burnout and leave for some seasons, but the itch always returns.

Like Gallows Bait, I joined the BBTactics.com forum and their tournaments. Wanted to play more Blood Bowl so asked the denizens there about other tournies to join and one of the most often suggested was OCC so here I am.

lol

On 11/1/2020 at 8:48 PM, Redknave said:

@Mongloom was kicking my arse in the open league, but must have seen something he liked as he told me registrations were open for the next season of the OCC and I would be most welcome to apply!

Me kicking some arses? Probably my arse was hitting your feet! But it is nice to have you here whatever happened!

On 11/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, El Maldito said:

Hi !!.

@Mongloom and I are playing here thanks to @Darayawus, he is our friend. I want to know why he was playing here, I don't remember it.

Un saludo for all.

Totally agree! @Darayawus  the fling master who became the chorf monster, is the one I blame too!

6 hours ago, Igralius said:

through @AndyDavo stream. Saw him play one of his matches and the name OCC just got stuck in the back of my head.

Like a Justin Bieber song.

It does have a nice ring to it. I'm not sure who originally came up with the name.

And yes, Andy and Zunk do seem to drive a lot of coaches our way. :sir:

Via an Internet Seach engine in November or December 2011.
Did not feel comfortable here (to play) until a Coach over at the UKBBL recommended the OCC, to me, sometime in 2012 or 2013?!...blast...cannot remember exactly! 

EDIT: officially joined 2011, December 14th.

EDIT: and began playing in the League in 2013, July.
Season 19 of online BB1.

Edited by Waleed

5 hours ago, Waleed said:

Via an Internet Seach engine in November or December 2011.
Did not feel comfortable here (to play) until a Coach over at the UKBBL recommended the OCC, to me, sometime in 2012 or 2013?!...blast...cannot remember exactly! 

EDIT: officially joined 2011, December 14th.

EDIT: and began playing in the League in 2013, July.
Season 19 of online BB1.

Was it me? We had a very fun rivalry for a while in UKBBL, although I forget the year.

Awards

9 minutes ago, Doomy77 said:

Was it me? We had a very fun rivalry for a while in UKBBL, although I forget the year.

Ah..yes, I think it was!...it was when I asked about the OCC...as I had had awful, disgustingly rude, opponents in AULD and FOL.

Hi all!.
Yes, I am to blame that @Mongloom and @El Maldito are playing in the OCC, sorry guys ... next time I will try to tell more normal people.

I met OCC by chance, I was doing physical activity with my couple and accidentally I hit the button on my laptop and this page appeared and I found it interesting to try haflings like a competitive race.

Thanks to all the admins for putting up with me for so many years and not banning me.

10 minutes ago, Darayawus said:

Hi all!.
Yes, I am to blame that @Mongloom and @El Maldito are playing in the OCC, sorry guys ... next time I will try to tell more normal people.

I met OCC by chance, I was doing physical activity with my couple and accidentally I hit the button on my laptop and this page appeared and I found it interesting to try haflings like a competitive race.

Thanks to all the admins for putting up with me for so many years and not banning me.

You are a great MAMÓN !!! :D:D:D @Mongloom and I aren´t ugly, we have a lot of patience to put up with you.

Un saludo !!.

PD: Sorry guys, we want to know why he was playing here... but he has always lived alone, he is ""quite difficult to see""... he has never had a partner for it... he's pretty weird.

Awards