Signups S19

Pidpad

On 12/1/2020 at 9:23 PM, Pidpad said:

First some important things:

It is assumed you'll be able to play at what's normally considered European friendly times (so, evenings UTC+1 winter/ UTC +2 summer) and/or weekends.

The team needs to be a fresh one (unless you've already had a team in the competition and are returning from a break)

It can't be a "mixed team". They're quite frankly not balanced at all.

Your players will die. Repeatedly. I know mine have.

To be guaranteed a spot you need to sign up by  December 16th (14:00 UTC) (divisions still have to be 10 teams though so take that guarantee with a pinch of salt). The thread will be kept open longer but after the cut-off date you will be on the reserve list (still, divisions of 10 so there might be room).

If you already play in the league please use the decision thread in your group instead of this thread.

If you've previously sat out for a season but would like to return, please make a post here and do include team name and race and mention if it is indeed a returning team.

Divisions will be posted on December 22nd and if you are in a division you are expected to sign up ingame by December 30th (20:00 UTC).

OCC Season 19 starts January 6th

Please use the following format:

Coach name (ingame): 

Team name:

Race:

By signing up you confirm that you've read the rules.

If you are a returning coach, please do mention that and if it's a new team or not. . I know which teams are eligible to return and where they go, but it helps and some people like to name new teams the same thing. If it's a returning team it would help if you could mention last season and tier.

One more thing: Please do not edit your post, if you change your mind make a new post.

Coach Name; Littlebignose

Team Name  : Great Ghouls Of Horror

Race; Undead

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 3:12 PM, DrNO said:

Been out for over 2 years but Illic and Co are back! Happy to get thrown into reserves for now.

Coach name (ingame): DrNO

Team name: Illic and Co

Race: High Elves

Is that the same team as last time around or a new one? My records got a bit nuked a while back when my computer decided to have issues.

• 4 weeks later...