S19 Mentor Roll Call

Ynwe

New season is soon upon us and it is time to figure out who is still there to help me @Borke and @Bouffon keep this baby alive.

@Juriel @Rymdkejsaren @Bouffon @Gadajs @Borke @Bantha @brocCooLi @Kjelstad @Hudd @Valentin @crimsonsun @jounisii @Ratamo  @JamesJenks92 @razta 

No matter if you want to continue or not, please do let me know! Also we have the first signups already, so some helping hands would be really welcome :D

I'm available, though both my previous seasons kind of... faded. One mentoree was too busy, the other is switching teams after getting annoyed with the current team (so I'll continue with him on Undead).

Edited by Juriel

I think i should be able to help out if there are still people Needed. Prefered races are lizzards, Chorfs, Flings, Gobbos and Ogres. Could help decently with most bashy Teams aswell i guess but defenetly not with elves and stuff.

Edited by Igralius

2 hours ago, Igralius said:

I think i should be able to help out if there are still people Needed. Prefered races are lizzards, Chorfs, Flings, Gobbos and Ogres. Could help decently with most bashy Teams aswell i guess but defenetly not with elves and stuff.

New editions are always welcome! Please sign up here

https://orca-cola.com/index.php?/topic/35634-willing-to-be-a-blood-bowl-tutor/

and give us a short summary of yourself, your BB history, preferred races etc.

If anyone wants lessons from a grumpy old American, I am here.  

Just remember I have never played  Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Bretonnians, Chaos, Wood Elves, Lizardmen, Nurgle, Chaos Dwarfs, Pro Elves, Underworld and Khemri.  I forget what the Russian Circus Freaks are called but I haven't played them  yet.

I wrote a simple spreadsheet to keep track of our mentors and teams they are willing to offer mentoring in. You would save me some small trouble by adding yourself into it.

Write your nickname into A column.

Select either "Available" or "Unavailable" for B column, depending which you are for next season.

Select teams you are offering lessons in for C column. You can select multiple teams by using a tool found from "Scripts" menu. Below is a helpful picture with my stupidly Finnish UI.

mFX7cYi.png

Have the proper cell selected and click "Scripts", then the only option from there and it should give you a list with ability to choose multiple teams. Oh, there is also a warning about unknown script, but it is just Google being properly paranoid about a few safe lines of code.

7 minutes ago, Igralius said:

how can i list more then 1 Team in the selection collum?

Like I hastily edited into the above message, use the script tool. Select the cell where you want to list your teams, select scripts and then the only option that should be available. Ignore the warning about unknown scripts (or don't, I might be very cunning criminal mining your data!) and you should get a window that allows selecting multiple teams.

If you don't see the Scripts menu, it is probably hidden behind this button on the right, next to the black text. Image courtesy of @Ratamo.

unknown.png