Replacement needed in Tier 4 for Season 19

Tys123

4 hours ago, Tys123 said:

1 coach has failed to sign up for division 4.

So we are looking for a team with around 20 matches played and TV around 1600.

The missing team is Dark Elves but since no matches have been played yet we will take anything.

I am down to 2 Leagues...so can do this :)
I'll check what I have!

Tried to sign Up but division 4 C is full.

Bit surprised as Time line said competition was starting January 6th and we are only  January 1st.... and in this time of Holidays ....

Let me know if it is too late or if I can still register.

Edited by Soleil Noir

Awards

2 hours ago, Soleil Noir said:

Tried to sign Up but division 4 C is full.

Bit surprised as Time line said competition was starting January 6th and we are only  January 1st.... and in this time of Holidays ....

Let me know if it is too late or if I can still register.

It also mentions that you need to sign up ingame December 30th 2000 UTC. The decision thread mentions that you should notify a green suit if you'll be signing up late.

To answer your question, yes it's too late. You've been replaced by a real team (had it been a substitute team we could remove that to make room, but not for a real team that belongs in T4).

2 hours ago, Pidpad said:

It also mentions that you need to sign up ingame December 30th 2000 UTC. The decision thread mentions that you should notify a green suit if you'll be signing up late.

To answer your question, yes it's too late. You've been replaced by a real team (had it been a substitute team we could remove that to make room, but not for a real team that belongs in T4).

Ok.

Just sad you didn't take into account the holiday period and the less flexibility people may have.

But it is what it is.

Awards

We did take the holiday period into account. Instead of the normal 3-4 days to sign up we gave everyone 8.

Plus, the opportunity to tell us you'd have issues signing up on time in the decision thread (as we always do). Had you done so we would have kept the spot open.

I'd say that is being fairly flexible. We had everyone but two (to my knowledge) sign up on time (which is damn good).

37 minutes ago, Soleil Noir said:

Ok.

Just sad you didn't take into account the holiday period and the less flexibility people may have.

But it is what it is.

No. You do not get to shift the blame. We added an extra week of downtime because of the holidays, and the required information was available from December 1st. Some two hundred other coaches managed to figure it out, and you've played here for several seasons and should be familiar with how things work. You yourself are entirely responsible for this.

2 hours ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

No. You do not get to shift the blame. We added an extra week of downtime because of the holidays, and the required information was available from December 1st. Some two hundred other coaches managed to figure it out, and you've played here for several seasons and should be familiar with how things work. You yourself are entirely responsible for this.

If you want. And If you need to blame me it is Ok even if I am not sure that lecture was necessary.

I don't like the use of the word "Blame" as I do not blame anyone : the sentence  I used "it is what it is" means I understand  and accept  the verdict and I am not making any fuss about it.

Awards