Multi-Awards!

Suido

I achieved my first Dirty Git this season (yay!) and paired it with a 1st place division trophy. Made me think that might be one of the rarer award combos, since fouling doesn't correlate with winning as much as TDs or casualties would. The Perfect Season + 1st Place trophy would be the most correlated awards  :saint:

I wonder if anyone has received a helmet award with a division trophy... those would be even less correlated, but not out of reach of vamps or wood/pro elves.

I got your same rare combination in T3 S16, DG and title. Those are the 2 I really try for. 

I have some footballs but no helmets or punches yet. 

And when dode told me to come check out this league when we were in OFL together towards the end of BB1- it was these prizes (and the forum, league structure etc but mostly prizes) that convinced me. Gotta catch 'em all!

10 hours ago, Borke said:

Though getting rubber punch and rubber football in the same season is probably quite rare by itself.

The punch is now the helmet, no? 

S17 i have rubber helmet and football 

I could say I won three awards in a season. But gold football + rubber football feels redundant.  But if you want to make absurd claims I can go for 4 with that stupid money bag.

Again though, somehow necro took more cas than me or I would have a true three this season.

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 7:01 PM, Suido said:

Punch is casualties caused (counting only those that give SPPs)

Helmet is casualties received (doesn't matter how)

If you look at my punch it says we suffered the most.  I just read another that says caused.   Someone else was just as surprised and flipped it.

Oh, and back on topic, I did a tripple last season   

Edited by Kjelstad
Helmet, Football, and that other thing.

• 4 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 4:43 AM, Suido said:

I wonder if anyone has received a helmet award with a division trophy... those would be even less correlated, but not out of reach of vamps or wood/pro elves.

Yes! I just got the combo T3 gold + rubber helmet + rubber ball with woodies.

I actually had the gold helmet in my sight, fell just an handful of casualities short of Brets in Championship and Snotlings in T4. All those death elves almost for nothing! 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/29/2021 at 7:56 PM, Ratamo said:

Finally i can "properly" tell that i earned multi-awards this season!

-Winner of T6

-Dirty Git

-Psychic

Bounty hunter i was 2nd, so i couldn't hack all sidecompetitions :o

Got this same triple; won the champs, not least because of good fouling, which earned me the Boot, and betting on myself, I won the Psychic as well. :)

Edited by Haugster