As first season of remade brawl is about to begin it's time to start planning next season and seasons after that.

Any coach can post suggestion concerning what they would want to see in future. There will hopefully be many seasons to come so we will need lot of suggestions.

Conversation about ideas and everything similiar is allways welcome aswell!

These are themes i've cooked thus far:

1.No STR access players (aka elfball)

2. Random teams, no dublicates + possibly random skills

3. Draft styled teams, no dublicates

4. Double everything (SPP, winnings, casualties) (Credit: Bouffon)

5. Some kind of ressurection format

6. No agi4 allowed (aka bashball)

7. Stuntyformat

And alot of more!

Res is nice for the shorter format and can be combined with a number of other ideas.

Also, Lino League! Only linos allowed -- I believe some leagues have done this before as a side league and have balanced it a little bit like allowing stunties a single big guy or somesuch. But it's also a nice one for res format with limited skills as that lets you give the worst picks an extra skill or two.

1 minute ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

Res is nice for the shorter format and can be combined with a number of other ideas.

Also, Lino League! Only linos allowed -- I believe some leagues have done this before as a side league and have balanced it a little bit like allowing stunties a single big guy or somesuch. But it's also a nice one for res format with limited skills as that lets you give the worst picks an extra skill or two.

Make it RES, fill it with Norses and call it the Valhalla Brawl :D!