MD8 - Grand Council

Winner of Survivor Orca-Cola?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win?

This poll is closed to new votes

x8uDaJ3.png

Welcome back to our thrilling episode of Survivor Orca Cola! Last week we saw how our undead participants were sacrifized by local savages. We received feedback trough our social media about that episode, so from this week onward there will be no violence in this show! That's true, such like my name Detlef Probst. On this episode we follow as our final participants will take last weeks challenge! Who are remaining participants? Detlef pauses for a moment and opens his notebook.

So we have Time-Fu Panda, who isn't lost in time. We've got Dale Kick-it formerly known as Carl the Confused. We also have our allways hungry troll Stomp, who is.. Stomp what are you eating?

"Nuthin, i got nuthin in my mouth. Especially not goblin." Stomp mumbled with his mouth closed.

Show me.

"I no understand, me eat now." Stomp answered and started chewing. Crunching sound and muffled screams echoed in the jungle as Stomp proceeded eating "Nuthin". Loud burp and drop of drool later it was clear that "Nuthin" was indeed something.

So it's safe to assume we don't have Amazing Daryl anymore. His plot armour held to very final, which is quite amazing. Unfortunatetly we need 4 participants for this last challenge and our reserves are empty. I think it's time to reveal our last secret. Detlef paused for moment, while remaining participants looked at him with confusion. My name haven't allways been Detlef Probst. My real name, my birth name is Dotmak Prost and i am not human, as i am dwarf!

Probst2.png

So i will join this competition cause we definetly need more participants for our grande final! What is this last challenge we face you might ask. It is ultimate challenge, where you must use your brains, power and speed. This week we dig tunnel trough mountain and first to reach other side of island will be crowned grand champion.

"Isnt that bit one-sided competition?" Time-Fu Panda asked and turned to look towards camera. I don't think producers want to see it end like this.

No. It's totally fair competition. I have only made tunnel halfway trough mountain! Dotmak answered and rolled his eyes.

"Me no play. Me no hungry." Said Stomp.

You don't allways have to eat something everytime you appear on the screen. You could take example of Dave, he hasn't said anything against my idea.

Dale kicked in the air and menacingly stomped his feet.

"He can't speak because he doesn't have tongue." Panda told and crossed his paws.

Fine then! You all are such chickens! We will let our audience decide in the end then. But it won't end up well in any of you!

On normal occasion old participants would run the jury, which would decide the winner. Sadly most of our participants have met tragic fate and they cannot join tribal council.This is why you, the viewer must cast your vote! Who will win Survivor Orca-Cola? Who will receive fan favourite buff for next season? Who will win 1 million cyans?

VSVSVS.png

Is it Time-Fu Panda? Chubby, adorable, deadly.

Is it Dale Kick-it? Speechless, tongueless, dirty player.

Is it Stomp? Allways hungry, really stupid, vanquisher of small folk.

Or is it Dotmak Prost? Magnificent, glorious, handsome, your host.

In here you can vote who you think should be winner of survivor. If you enjoyed this post make sure you upvote this post while your at it. Winner of Survivor Orca-Cola will be revealed on matchday 9!