GobIins - a khemri team blog

brocCooLi

Match 5

Scored. Stopped nurgle and scored again.

TLDR:

Started with the ball. Looked good, got into some problem but had a chance to clear it up. Failed a dodge. But then the beast triple skulled which helped quite much. Was able to score in the end.

In second half I forgot to use the wizard at the start of the turn so I used it in the end. It was also raining now. But did the pestigor on the ground cared about that? Nope. Picked up the ball and made a long bomb that got catched.

I managed to one die blitz the ball carrier and retrieve the ball myself and made a long pass and then stalled out due to to few players and didnt really want to put the players I had on the los.

Game ended in a 2-0 victory.

Bigger font size for old readers like @Doomy77

Match 6

Scored three times in the second half.

TLDR:

Nurgle this week too. They started on offense and we stole the ball twice I think it was, but in the end the first half was 0-0. One of my top players died but got saved by apo (-AV). I also did a cas on one of the pestigors and a ko on the other.

Received the ball in second half and scored after three turns I think. Then got a blitz and put some pressure. Was able to steal the ball and score again. And with no rerolls and failing to pick up the ball I got around once more to be able to score.

Game ended in 3-0 win.

• 2 weeks later...

Match 8

Played @wismerhilland kislev. Scored and was up 1-0 after first half. Second half the kislev scored once before I scored twice more.

TLDR:

I picked to get the ball. Started pretty good, got the ball stolen from me. Got it back and scored.

In the last turn I defended by having the ball on a side step blodger in my end zone. Worked like a charm.

Second half and I stole the ball and passed it down to a catcher. But kislev didnt like that, bear blitzed, the ball got passed and then came a handover and then a TD. Quite nice play actually, almost from end zone to end zone.

But that wasnt enough and I scored twice more in the game and won 3-1.

I probably secured the division win as well.

Match 9

Played against dark elfs with a bunch of inducements. 1-1 after first half, 2-2 after second half.

TLDR:

Started with the ball, scored on turn 5 I think it was. Didnt manage to defend enough so 1-1 after first half. Got lots of players removed, mostly to KO, so couldnt defend the 1-2 td. But then I got everyone except one back, which was exactly what I needed for the one turner. Had to reroll the first block due to double pow. In the end I also needed four 4+ dodges to be able to get the last push, easy! And two GFIs that I was terrified of failing. But ended up manage them and a 2-2 draw ends the season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...