Signups for S22

Pidpad

Updated to here.

Looking for one volunteer to start in Tier 5 rather than Tier 6. Reasons why this is a good thing:

• The best coaches from last season's Tiers 5 & 6 are all in Tier 4
  • If your team are stunties, you'll get better inducements early
  • If you'd like the challenge of taking on slightly more developed teams
  • Currently have 5 reserves, so if you've signed up late it's a great way to jump the queue

First response wins.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:59 AM, the_heritor said:

New coach! Have missed sign-ups for two or three seasons now...

Coach name (ingame): the_heritor

Team name: Sekresh Scythes

Race: Undead

Hello admins!

Sorry for the hassle (I guess it's why you build a reserve list), but I'm afraid I need to withdraw. Have a house move coming up and some other commitments too - it's likely that I won't be able to make all of my matches, and the place would be better going to a coach who's more available :)

I'll try again next time.

5 hours ago, the_heritor said:

Hello admins!

Sorry for the hassle (I guess it's why you build a reserve list), but I'm afraid I need to withdraw. Have a house move coming up and some other commitments too - it's likely that I won't be able to make all of my matches, and the place would be better going to a coach who's more available :)

I'll try again next time.

Thanks, we appreciate your consideration, hope to see you in future seasons!

4 minutes ago, HarkonBlackpool said:

Hi, just to confirm, the new season Tier Groups with the teams to join the tournament has not been posted yet right? 

Not yet, but imminently. There’s always preparation to be done before launching a new season.

Stay alert though.

1 hour ago, Doomy77 said:

Not yet, but imminently. There’s always preparation to be done before launching a new season.

Stay alert though.

Thanks, I just saw the 16th by latest message and did not see the groups so I thought maybe I missed something. No worries and thanks for the great job of the admins preparing and coordinating the leagues. It is an enormous amount of work and they do it in a fantastic way. 

Awards

5 minutes ago, HarkonBlackpool said:

Thanks, I just saw the 16th by latest message and did not see the groups so I thought maybe I missed something. No worries and thanks for the great job of the admins preparing and coordinating the leagues. It is an enormous amount of work and they do it in a fantastic way. 

Divisions have now been announced, I said it was imminent!

7 minutes ago, HarkonBlackpool said:

Thank you! :saint: 

We did miss our own deadline, things sometimes take longer than they should.

Divisions are now posted in the Announcements section.

On 7/25/2021 at 9:25 AM, Pidpad said:

First some important things:

It is assumed you'll be able to play at what's normally considered European friendly times (so, evenings UTC+1 winter/ UTC +2 summer) and/or weekends.

The team needs to be a fresh one (unless you've already had a team in the competition and are returning from a break)

It can't be a "mixed team". They're quite frankly not balanced at all.

Your players will die. Repeatedly. I know mine have.

To be guaranteed a spot you need to sign up by  August 11th (14:00 UTC) (divisions still have to be 10 teams though so take that guarantee with a pinch of salt). The thread will be kept open longer but after the cut-off date you will be on the reserve list (still, divisions of 10 so there might be room).

If you already play in the league please use the decision thread in your group instead of this thread.

If you've previously sat out for a season but would like to return, please make a post here and do include team name and race and mention if it is indeed a returning team.

Divisions will be posted on August 16th and if you are in a division you are expected to sign up ingame by August 20th (20:00 UTC).

OCC Season 22 starts August 25th

Please use the following format:

Coach name (ingame): 

Team name:

Race:

By signing up you confirm that you've read the rules.

If you are a returning coach, please do mention that and if it's a new team or not. . I know which teams are eligible to return and where they go, but it helps and some people like to name new teams the same thing. If it's a returning team it would help if you could mention last season and tier.

One more thing: Please do not edit your post, if you change your mind make a new post.

Sorry guys, I cannot sign till 24 in the evening. I would be ready for playing from 25 on, but won't have access before Tuesday for the signing... Would that be an issue?

• Pidpad unfeatured this topic

Coach Name: Vankruze

Team Name: Bouncing Bullfrogs

Race: Kislev

New Team (Seeking a spot in a div or put me in as a reserve in case somebody drops out thanks)

Timezone is UTC +10 but I am happy to negotiate around USA/UK timezones.