S21 Champion - community congrats and discussion

Suido

20 minutes ago, LordJair said:

Congrats... fabulous season from the looks of it!  As a Vamp coach I was maybe rooting for them but damn you play a mean game !  

Top with Brets is no small feat! Great work!!!

This. Not gonna lie, I was rooting for the other guys. Still, congrats!

9 minutes ago, Count Mathas said:

thanks everyone :) 
I have to say this community is one of the nicest and most pleasant one I have ever had the chance of playing with.

and that I have had an absolute blast playing blood bowl with each and every one of my opponents.

That’s what it’s all about! Congratulations again and good luck with the defence.

23 hours ago, Count Mathas said:

I have had an absolute blast playing blood bowl with each and every one of my opponents.

Well you had to go and lie and ruin it.  OK, benefit of the doubt, maybe you are a masochist.  

Back on topic, well done.  even though I would not have won it and hated the idea of @HLiNiC winning anything makes my balls ache, I still did everything I could to stop you and failed.

Now I want a rematch.  

Missed the cut off to change my mind for the tenth time by a few hours.  Don't go anywhere.

Edited by Kjelstad

On 8/10/2021 at 6:49 PM, Count Mathas said:

and that I have had an absolute blast playing blood bowl with each and every one of my opponents.

Whistles innocently

If it's any consolation I legitimately hate every coach I play for the duration of the game itself, but out of the game it's all good...That being said massive congrats...Your Brets are utterly insane, but next season I take some knight skulls for the throne!