Brawl S17 Scheduling

Ratamo

Okay first of all, sorry that launching season took this long!

Rules:

-Season is 5 matchdays long. Top 8 reach playoffs.

-Wissen/Swiss format

-2 week long matchdays. Matchday moves forward in advance if all games are played.

-3 minute turns, ageing off. Kick-off events on.

-3 possible teams to pick, each has their own restrictions. Each team starts as fresh.

-Chaos, only Beastmen, Minotaur allowed

-Nurgle, Pestigors, Beast of Nurgle and Rotters allowed

-Underworld, Blitzers, Troll and Goblins allowed.

-Player vs PC matches are automatically validated as 1-1 draw. Roll for TD can be found on OCC discord channel.

-Whenever team levels up they must take mutation, unless they roll double or stat up. In case of double or stat they can choose to take it. If player has allready 1 mutation (from leveling) and manage to reach 3rd level they may take any skill they want.

Also as we couldn't get hold of frick you it meant that we have 3 Al teams. But we shall not worry!

Brawwl.png

Deadline to get games played is 12.09. but with so few games i assume we can get this done quicker.

Leman X Russ vs Ratamo

Broccooli vs Cpervert

Other matches have been confirmed!

Spike link for competition!

10 minutes ago, brocCooLi said:

cant do friday or monday. otherwise im free. should we take it tomorrow around 19-20 utc?

yup lets go tomorrow 19:00 utc!

Edited by cpervert

Awards

So 7 teams and the top 8 make the playoffs.

So is the challenge to get 6 points so you finish above the AI teams.

1 win , 1 loss and 3 admin draws ought to do it.

Also since it is wisden format that means if the 2 matches don't end in a draw then the 2 winners play each other , the 2 losers play each other and the 3 coaches that had a bye week have a 50% chance of getting a 2nd one.

I was actually aiming to get 8th but as it failed needed to improvise. Basically all coaches reach playoffs and who finishes first after 5 matches will earn bye on round 1.

Top 3 will earn awards on regular season for making most impact and top 3 will earn playoff trophies!

16 hours ago, brocCooLi said:

cant do friday or monday. otherwise im free. should we take it tomorrow around 19-20 utc?

Hey man something came and I might be late or won’t even be able to play. I can hit you up when I get back if we can play the game or want to reschedule?

Awards

36 minutes ago, Tys123 said:

@cpervert

Saturday would be good for me. I am free from 08:00 to 20:00 UTC

Also free Sunday before 15:00 UTC , Monday after 19:00 UTC or Wednesday after 18:00 UTC

wwanna go sunday 09:00 utc?

Awards

1 hour ago, Tys123 said:

@Ratamo

When do you want to do this.

I am in the UK ( UTC + 1 ) and am generally free evenings and weekends.

Generally i tend to play 17-20utc, earlier the better. And as i have one game on weekend i would like to play on weekdays. Would Monday / Tuesday next week around 17 ish work?

1 hour ago, Ratamo said:

Generally i tend to play 17-20utc, earlier the better. And as i have one game on weekend i would like to play on weekdays. Would Monday / Tuesday next week around 17 ish work?

Monday it would have to be 18:00 UTC.

Tuesday I can do 17:00 UTC.

Whichever you prefer.