Brian the Fecker

danton

brian_legend.png?width=749&height=468

After 49 matches Brian has cemented himself as a true Legend for the Celtic Tigers! Averaging exactly one TD per game and closing in on 2000 rushing yards, his stats speak for themselves! Not content with practically always being the fastest player on the pitch, Brian has now added leaping to his phenomenal array of abilities. He has played a huge role in the Tigers' successes over the past seasons in the OCC and regardless of where the Tigers go from here, they will always owe him a huge debt of gratitude. Now feck off Brian!!

Awards

9 hours ago, Doomy77 said:

Uninjured, too! What have your opponents been doing?

It hasn't been for a lack of the opposition trying to kill him! Brian likes to spend as much time as possible on the bench during a match and is used to playing hide and seek with the opposing team if he has to stay on the pitch for a prolonged period. Also there is such a thing as "luck of the Irish"! ;)

Awards

23 minutes ago, danton said:

It hasn't been for a lack of the opposition trying to kill him! Brian likes to spend as much time as possible on the bench during a match and is used to playing hide and seek with the opposing team if he has to stay on the pitch for a prolonged period. Also there is such a thing as "luck of the Irish"! ;)

I had a peek at your team. Some very nice players there (and two cases of duplicated names).

Awards

6 hours ago, Doomy77 said:

I had a peek at your team. Some very nice players there (and two cases of duplicated names).

Yeah, the duplicate names are annoying lol 

One was a double input by mistake because the game wouldn't let me hire the player while the opponent was sending a challenge and the other was because I was sure I hadn't already used that name. Was expecting at least one of the duplicates to die by now, but Nuffle obviously won't allow it.... :gutted:

Awards

11 hours ago, danton said:

Yeah, the duplicate names are annoying lol 

One was a double input by mistake because the game wouldn't let me hire the player while the opponent was sending a challenge and the other was because I was sure I hadn't already used that name. Was expecting at least one of the duplicates to die by now, but Nuffle obviously won't allow it.... :gutted:

I had two warriors with the same name for a good while. One of the pitfalls of taking names from a list.

I also currently have a rotter named The Dinal Cut because I didn’t notice the typo initially and now I can’t fix it.

Awards