Formal Declaration of STICKING!!!!

Keith carr

Given i've lost my league spot due to some over excited admin pencil pusher who because i didn't specifically say "in time" i didn't want to stay, reroll or quit they opted to pick "quit" and therefore rob me of a season of my beloved underworld team so now i wish to make a light hearted but also formal declaration and want it taken down into the records so i never have to repeat myself again.

i want it taken down on record that UNLESS I STATE IT OTHERWISE....in writing, carrier Pidgeon etc....that i hereby swear to STICK with my team come rain or shine, injury or nay, win or loss....for every season from now and forever and therefore refuse to acknowledge the need to ever state this again for every bloomin season.

rant over....now sign me up for next season.

love and kisses.

Awards

you and everyone else (me included) have to give a response every season if you want to 1 stay, 2 reroll or 3 quit.

no response means that you will be put down as a 3.

that is because it would be even worse with the seeding if we auto opted everyone with a 1 and then X number of coaches never show up. which means the seeding will have to be redone in some way to fill the spots. and that is not a very practical way of running a league with this many coaches.

• 5 weeks later...