Wismers Redemption Squad

wismerhill

18 months ago Wismerhill awoke in a dark, dank, pit after being hauled off of the pitch after his short lapse in impulsecontrol.

Maybe It's Time to Get a New Dream | HuffPost Life

The OCC minions didnt waste time to strip him naked and throw him in the deepest pit they could find. Ofcourse this was the normal and just action taken against a coach who ran off the pitch before the end of a match, so he didnt feel unjustly treated. He did feel naked without his red/green/teal triple layer suit, but somehow the nakedness felt liberating as well.

Luckily there were numerous rats in the pit, so over the course of a couple of weeks, feeding on  rats and sucking liquids out of the mouldy rocks, he started planning his return to the OCC.

Rat-eating monkeys in Malaysia stun scientists

When his brooding was over he climbed out of the pit (yes it was very easy, but he felt comfortable in that pit for a bit) and his plan started to unfold. Over the next 16 months he slew monsters, learned how to use signs to cast spells, got a tadpole put into his eye, and revisited the lands of Azeroth to raid dungeons and kill more monsters. The plan was to learn all different ways to kill/maim/end different species and learning ways to teach this to bloodbowl players.

12 Blood Bowl Tips to Become a Better Player Today

Then 2 months ago the time was right. He came back to the world of Blood Bowl and started the procedure to select a team of brutes to put the things he learned in practice. Orcs were too dumb, elves too smart for their own good, undead teams just deadly dull and chaos teams just didnt listen at all. In the end it came down to either amazons or underworld. Wismerhill then remembered his weeks in the pit eating rats and thought itd be nice to have a snack at hand during matches so selected Underworld.

Underworld Denizens: the potential playable faction you've probably never  heard about — Total War Forums

Edited by wismerhill

• wismerhill changed the title to Wismers Redemption Squad

Right Divs are out:

1 orc

If i get them early theres a chance

2 undead

1 emo

loss

1 necro

1 khemri

could be doable

1 woodie

loss

1 vamp with TV 1470!! 1 frak vamp rest dodge or blodge. 

inducements might make the difference

1 dorf

loss

predicting  a 4-2-3 season

Its only fitting that I face Khemri on MD1 as it was a Khemri squad that i faced last match i played.

and its even better that its vs @Francach as its been quite a while since we played vs each other.

md report will follow after our beating

game ended with 3 injured 1 dead(blitzer, so that hurts a bit) and 4 Ko's on my side

took things easy and not to serious so lost 1-2

onyl sad i wasnt able to foul a lot

but MD 2 will be vs undead and my TV will be 890 as i cant replace the blitzer yet and wont buy apo before ive replaced him. so at least ill have a bribe then :)

Edited by wismerhill

• 2 weeks later...

Well... Nuffle is definately setting something up for MD3 vs @Gobasand his dorfs... @Hamanito was on the short end of Nuffle stick this MD...

Sure he made 1 rookie mistake on his T1 (not putting TZ's on the ball and then failing the pickup), but after that his dies went rather cold and mine just flaming hot.

Fouled 1 wight MNG on t1, on t3 i took out 3 ghouls. 1 by foul, 1 by blitz and 1 by surf with said blitz.

his Ko roll total this match was 2/9.

so in the end i won 4-0 lvld 3 players (2 throwers, 1 got block the other big hand and the blitzer, who rolled +agi). i bought an apo and can buy the 2nd blitzer after the dorf match, but i figured an apo would be better for that :)

i can buy bomber for md3 which is nice...