Season 22 Champion - congrats thread

Suido

At first I wanted to blame pro-Elven lobby in corrupted Administration, who put TD difference above head-to-head in tiebreaker list... but since 2 other contenders won me, it doesn't look so simple anymore. :D

5 hours ago, raspel said:

At first I wanted to blame pro-Elven lobby in corrupted Administration, who put TD difference above head-to-head in tiebreaker list... but since 2 other contenders won me, it doesn't look so simple anymore. :D

It would have just went to the next tiebreaker in that case.   Though I do feel as if I lucked into this one. 

On your last blitz you hit me head on and I was all ready to forgo the sidestep and take my chances with the fans and their throw in.  We really were playing for the championship, and all I had to do was not lose too much.

Thanks to Suido for getting me to play again last season.  He really did PM me, so blame him, because no one enjoys my company.  Ever.  Also, if you figure out who will lose the bonus promotion by me changing my decision to defend the title, give them the finger for me.

And I would also like to really thank everyone in that thread.  I great support group for a frustrating race.  Instead of listing everyone I encourage you to just read the thread.