Boing, Boing, Dead

wismerhill

28 minutes ago, wismerhill said:

f*k me. i just wrote the most epical match report, but then smashed the wrong  buttons and now its gone....

Try reloading the page, the forums saves drafts and sometimes stuff gets saved even if you fuck up.

Also, when I write stuff online, I regularly go Ctrl-A Ctrl-C, just in case.

2 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

Try reloading the page, the forums saves drafts and sometimes stuff gets saved even if you fuck up.

Also, when I write stuff online, I regularly go Ctrl-A Ctrl-C, just in case.

Hey, tnx for visiting my space :)

yeah reloading was the first thing i did, but no luck this time. Shows me to not write long stories in 1 go :)

ah well, there's always MD5-9

• 2 weeks later...

Met VS @Tys123 and his fouling undead.

He broke armor left and right i was down 4 by T4, so i decided to play for dg points 

lost 1-3, got a mng guard catcher and a -mv blitzer, so nu tv Will be down a lot vs the woodies on md7. As my chances for title have evaporated as well now i can go full dirty git md7-9 so Theres that

MD7 i trie to do what @Tys123 taught me. it  was 11 kislev vs 11 woodelves, so first half, after the 1 attempt at the ball i had failed due to 2 failed leaps, i focussed on fouling (ok i killed a catcher on the 1 turn blitz with a foul), and biy did they connect. The elves scored on t1, I scored on t11 and by t 13 it was 9 vs 5 so getting the ball wasnt that hard. won 2-1. still goin strong for most TD in the tier and league (17 now)

bear almost died, but apo tickeld him back to live

blodgestep catcher got fend 

wrestle lineman got stripball

MD8 vs the 3rd lizard team coeched by @Elarion

fortunately he is missing his block tckle MB saurus and will play with 2 loners skinks.

unfortunatley that means he willg et 500k of inducements.,...

ah well lets se. i hop eto be able to score a couple fo time to keep the hope of scoring most TD's this season across the OCC alive

so the lizards opted to go with wizard slibli babe and apo. wizard dit nothing. 

I won 3-1

my blodgestepfend catcher got a niggle and i am tempted to let him go as the mv8 guard one lvld an he no whas mv9...

i think ill release the blodgestepper and buy a new one. thoughts?

Edited by wismerhill

10 hours ago, wismerhill said:

i think ill release the blodgestepper and buy a new one. thoughts?

On balance he's probably too expensive to keep around... one point to consider though is see what teams you are up against next season... if there isn't too much tackle, he'd be a great piece for LOS duty with blodgestep fend.

I sacked him and bought a rookie catcher so I have 13 players for next game vs 15 necros

i need to think about my priorities for MD9 as i still compete on 3 lvls:

runners up trophy. a win will secure 2nd place

most TD's in entire OCC ( i think 2-3 will secure this) most in t4 is a given allready

dirty git reward. I am leading the score now, but if @Tys123 goes nuts on md9 he might take it in the end

10 hours ago, wismerhill said:

Damn, with @Gimlik scoring 4 tds vs Andy and @Crunky Chops scoring 5!

i have to score 4 to win and 3 to draw for most tds scores.. guess ill Just focus on DG then

yeah I had a surprisingly dice dominating match where I could barely fail anything!  I didn't realise I was in with a chance to get this, although 5 TD match makes a big difference!  23 is the target..  

when is your match?

2 hours ago, Crunky Chops said:

yeah I had a surprisingly dice dominating match where I could barely fail anything!  I didn't realise I was in with a chance to get this, although 5 TD match makes a big difference!  23 is the target..  

when is your match?

Tuesday, but i dont see myself scoring 3 let alone 4 Times VS necro with 400k inducements 😅

8 minutes ago, Tys123 said:

At least the necro ballcarrier doesn't have block or SH and there is only 1 guard on the team.

You should be able to get the ball on the floor a lot so 4 TD's is doable provided his fouling isn't too effective.

Yeah its funny how i have more guard. And him missing the ag4 wolf is a blessing. But 400k inducements might hurt

Ill see what i can do. Will try to foul a lot as well ofc.

Edited by wismerhill

dang MD9 started with the loss of a turn due to rabid fans.

i ended up winning 3-0, so there'll be 4 goldenfootballs to hand out this season as

@Filadeus

@Crunky Chops

@Gimlik

and myself all scored 23 TD's

didnt make enough fouls but ended up runners up in 4a and will start next season with a intact and well developed, albeit high TV, team

as cherry on top, the rookies catcher that scored 2 TD, becomes my 2nd ag5 catcher...

Edited by wismerhill

28 minutes ago, wismerhill said:

dang MD9 started with the loss of a turn due to rabid fans.

i ended up winning 3-0, so there'll be 4 goldenfootballs to hand out this season as

@Filadeus

@Crunky Chops

@Gimlik

and myself all scored 23 TD's

didnt make enough fouls but ended up runners up in 4a and will start next season with a intact and well developed, albeit high TV, team

as cherry on top, the rookies catcher that scored 2 TD, becomes my 2nd ag5 catcher...

Congrats to all of us! Let's hope we didn't miss anyone who scored more! 

• :nurgle:  Darayawus - Pizdets! - Nurgle - -
  • :delf:  BumFillups - Delft Blue Redux - Dark Elf - -
  • :undead:  Geiger - Deaths Door Knob - Undead - -
  • :orc:  Zunk - Despized - Orc - -
  • :helf:  brocCooLi - GobIins - High Elf - -
  • :nurgle: Doomy77 - The Wall. - Nurgle - -
  • :orc:  Leman_X_Russ - Heisemer Boyz - Orc - -
  • :delf:  Ravers - Simple Twist of Fate - Dark Elf - -
  • :kislev:  wismerhill - Boing, Boing, Dead - Kislev - -
  • :orc:  LplateGamer - Orkward memes - Orc -

hmm

3 orcs

2 nurlge

2 emos

1 helf

1 undead

could be worse, but i predict a midtable ending with a good shot at promotion. there i said it