Boing, Boing, Dead

wismerhill

md6 vs @bob152 and his fouling undeda

played with players down the entire match (think i had 6 for the entire 2nd half). looekd like a 2-2 draw,but than on T14 after he scoreed the 2-2, there was a blitz and a failed ickup followed by an intercepting zombie, so i lost 2-3.

sitting out next season and back to t3 when i retunr.

that is if @Nateguy75 leaves something left of my team

2 lvlups. so another superstar

• 4 months later...

LOL

i lost MD4 1-2 vs rats

why you ask?

well on T14 there were 2 rats left and 1 score would mean a 4-2 win due to legal concede. what happened?

WEll my top blitzer was on 175/176 and i wanted him to reach legend with a TD.. he missed the catch, ball went OOB and on T16 i wasnt able to roll 2 2+'s to even get a draw:)

fun story and now Mikhail will die on 175/176 for sure

so far the season is goin well (apart from the sure win i turned into a los on md4). survived khemri and chorfs on md 1 and 2. crushed pro elves md3 and obliterated some rats md4.

Next up @tubragg and my fellow kislevians. I dont like to hurt them, but i fear i must to get a win and keep being top 3 :)

1 hour ago, wismerhill said:

so far the season is goin well (apart from the sure win i turned into a los on md4). survived khemri and chorfs on md 1 and 2. crushed pro elves md3 and obliterated some rats md4.

Next up @tubragg and my fellow kislevians. I dont like to hurt them, but i fear i must to get a win and keep being top 3 :)

It remains to be seen whether @Nateguy75's mad chorf chefs leave you anyone to hurt!

• 3 months later...