Welsh National Championship 2023

Hobnail

Hola fellow Blood Bowl loons. 

Long time no speak.

I dare say most folk around here have no clue who I am. Lucky them. However, there are bound to be a few who remember the caress of my boot.

Anyway. I'm here to let you know that I have taken over as co-organiser of the Welsh Blood Bowl Championship. Was hoping there might still be folk here who play real BB and might be interested.

All the details (including rulespack) can be found on TFF here:

http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=46667

We are hoping to attract 50+ coaches.

The tournament is across a weekend in mid-January in Cardiff.

Be great to see an Orca Cola crowd join us, just like the good old days.

Before you were caressing people with your boot @Hobnail you were running around with an Immortal Inxi skink! ;)

My first ever TT event was a Welsh Open! Will definitely try and make it over again, but can’t commit to it quite yet. 

20 hours ago, danton said:

Before you were caressing people with your boot @Hobnail you were running around with an Immortal Inxi skink! ;)

My first ever TT event was a Welsh Open! Will definitely try and make it over again, but can’t commit to it quite yet. 

That I was mate. Good to see some familiar faces still here.

Realise its a serious commitment mate, you are a long way away. But if u decide and I can help with any local knowledge, pm me here and/or at tff.

• 2 months later...

Afternoon.

We currently have 56 coaches signed up to this.

We currently have a ceiling of 64...although we are able to request more - but no guarantees. 

So long story short, if you are hoping to attend, get your name down in the thread on TFF (immediate payment not required). Grab one of the remaining 8 definite spots.