Skink +3 Agility? O_O

Kwesi

So one of my skinks got 2+ agility on the first levels. For level 3 I took leap as it was a normal roll and i figured "what the hell... might aswell for funs sake".

Now on level 4 I got the possibility to get Agi AGAIN! Obviously this would be very questionable as i already dodge at 2+. But ofcourse, picking up the ball (and passing?? - actually took *Catch* on another skink for this possibility :wacko: ). Should I just go +3 Agility on this Skink and try to play pass game skinks for some random fun? OOOOOOooor go for something random in Agility section like Sprint, SS, Jump up Etc? Any ideas & tips are recommended. :P

4f4mi3I.png

honestly, I wouldn't have went leap at all...you are dodging anywhere you want on a 2+ already...the only good thing from leap is to leap away from tackle instead of dodging. Either way it's still a 2+ no matter if you leap or dodge. and if you fail you are still using a team RR, so the leap is useless...just a wasted skill and 20k.

You'd have been much better going with either SS, sprint, or sure feet. SS is just good in general, especially on skinks. sprint and SF would help with the potential 1 turn...whether you are catching the ball with him to score or using him to get the ball and pass it up the skink that is 1 turning to score.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:38 PM, Spydyr said:

honestly, I wouldn't have went leap at all...you are dodging anywhere you want on a 2+ already...the only good thing from leap is to leap away from tackle instead of dodging. Either way it's still a 2+ no matter if you leap or dodge. and if you fail you are still using a team RR, so the leap is useless...just a wasted skill and 20k.

You'd have been much better going with either SS, sprint, or sure feet. SS is just good in general, especially on skinks. sprint and SF would help with the potential 1 turn...whether you are catching the ball with him to score or using him to get the ball and pass it up the skink that is 1 turning to score.

I hear you. It's my play around team anyway but I find the Leap to be useful when there is a wall i need to get past without having to run around it. However I do agree, could just dodge everything on 2+ and find another skill like SS, Spring, GFI etc.