Back From the Dead-- Hoping to Join up in BB3

Desalbert

Hey everyone, its been literally a million years since I played in the OCC; I'm sure very few remember me, but if anyone here remembers the Hungry Hungry Horde (an all zombie team I played in this league) way back in BB1, then, that's me.

These days, I've played mostly BB2 on Xbox with FABBL, but for BB3, I wanted to get going on PC and Xbox both. More importantly, I wanted to see about rejoining the ranks once BB3 gets moving. I understand that won't be right away, but, still, I wanted to at least get my foot in the door.

I also go by a new name all these years later. If you have an "Axel Hackson" on steam, or see me on other platforms, that's me. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Miss this league. Been so long.

Be well everyone!

-Alex
aka Axel Hackson
formerly Desalbert

19 hours ago, Doomy77 said:

I am one of the few who remember you! Welcome back. I watched some of your zombietastic matches back in the day.

Hey Doomy! Aw Thanks! I remember you too! Thanks for watching back in the day and thanks for the welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 8:35 PM, Desalbert said:

Hey everyone, its been literally a million years since I played in the OCC; I'm sure very few remember me, but if anyone here remembers the Hungry Hungry Horde (an all zombie team I played in this league) way back in BB1, then, that's me.

These days, I've played mostly BB2 on Xbox with FABBL, but for BB3, I wanted to get going on PC and Xbox both. More importantly, I wanted to see about rejoining the ranks once BB3 gets moving. I understand that won't be right away, but, still, I wanted to at least get my foot in the door.

I also go by a new name all these years later. If you have an "Axel Hackson" on steam, or see me on other platforms, that's me. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Miss this league. Been so long.

Be well everyone!

-Alex
aka Axel Hackson
formerly Desalbert

Welcome back

Awards

• 4 months later...

I've been gone since BB1 days but I remember you.  I'm pretty sure my Gutspillers played their very first OCC match against your zombies in T6 after my rookie team somehow didn't get included in T7.  It was scary as someone with almost no multi-player experience joining a big league but friendly coaches like you kept me coming back for 15 seasons or so.

I'm also perhaps coming back in the next season or so.  It doesn't look like BB3 is that close but we'll see and maybe I'll join the BB2 OCC in the meantime.  Of course I'll be playing Orcs but I'm a bit sad the BB3 skill ups are done differently.  I don't think my BB3 Gutspillers Orcs will be running around with 7 +STR boosts like my BB1 Gutspillers were.  Perhaps if Nuffle is very kind I'll manage to win another OCC title.  Have Orcs done well in BB2 OCC?  I haven't played a multiplayer BB2 game since I retired the Gutspillers after season 36 of BB1 OCC.

Edited by PaloLV