Orca Cola Champions (Team and a dream)

Alessus

It only took Pidpad about 3.5 months of pestering to get me to buy Blood Bowl 3, just in time for the OCC Seeding tournament where we decided to play the extremely creatively named "Orca Cola Champions" :delf_new: Dark Elf team

After some testing on the ranked ladder, I came to the conclusion that my preferred starting roster is as follows:

Blitzers:
Jersey #1: Tupi
Jersey #2: Danton

Linemen:
Jersey #5: Tigga
Jersey #6: smoked_g60
Jersey #7: Mikko
Jersey #8: GUSYA!  Wrestle
Jersey #9: stygger
Jersey #10: RTSD

Runners:
Jersey #12: Pidpad

Assassins:
Jersey #14: Flix

Witch Elfs:
Jersey #16: AndyDavo

Rerolls: 2

The idea behind this draft is simple: I wanted as many different tools as possible. I am not a big fan of the new rule set making Elves worse by adding the distinct Passing skill and then making the majority of them pass on a 4+, with 5+ for Witch Elf and Assassin as well, which is why I want to have the Runner in the starting line-up, to give me some more reliable passing ability straight from the get-go. I always liked the Assassin in my Dark Elf teams previously and now that they have gotten better I wanted to take one and having the possibility of inflicting damage without risking a turnover with the Stab and getting SPP out of successful stabbing injuries just made it must take for me. The Witch Elf is here mostly for the Frenzy, being able to threaten a surf on the sidelines more effectively is her main purpose, though I grant you it can be a double edged sword. The main priority is to get her 6spp as quickly as possible to get her the Block she needs. Rounding things out is the 2 Blitzers, who bring a solid offensive core as they will be the main Blitzing players for the team. Depending on how well the first game goes our first acquisition is either going to be a 3rd Blitzer or an Apo. After those have been acquired we'll be looking for the 3rd reroll.

Plan for the team: Hope that by naming all the players after former OCC champions, their skills and abilities get transferred to me and the players so that we'll win the division (or place high ranking 2nd), get placed to Championship, win the Championship the following season then probably have the team crash and burn, but have forever gotten the bragging rights of "being an OCC champion".

*Any player resemblance to their IRL counterparts whether appearance or behavioral is a pure coincidence and the coaching staff cannot be held liable for any identity theft or stealing of likeness that the players may engage in.

Edited by Alessus

Awards

Nice team comp, its definitely good that you've run through some games on the new UI first. Looking forward to playing (think we are both group H).

Just a heads up though, I'm not sure that stab generates SPP, I think it's still casualties from regular blocks only.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Maggiot said:

Nice team comp, its definitely good that you've run through some games on the new UI first. Looking forward to playing (think we are both group H).

Just a heads up though, I'm not sure that stab generates SPP, I think it's still casualties from regular blocks only.

Yeah, checked it in the rules and Stab does not in fact give SPP as it replaces the Block action rather than just being a special one, so that's another thing I can blame Pidpad in deceiving me.

In other news, my MD 1 has been scheduled for Wednesday 3rd 15:00 UTC, facing off against Fisher_84 and his 
Talabec Titans :human_new: Human team that looks like this: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022114712/screenshot/2496756500589649879/

This is pretty much what I'd consider to be the "default" build for a Human, as it covers all of the bases and is very solid overall. He beats me in blocking, strength, passing and outruns me so this will be a difficult match. We'll have to rely on our ability to out dodge him, but as always in rookie matchups the real decider will probably be the dice as couple of key removals from either side could dramatically shift the course of the game.

I'm predicting a 2-1 for Fisher, because Human teams are quite good out of the box, while Elf teams generally need at least some skills to truly get going especially with the nerf that they took to their passing ability.

Edited by Alessus

Awards

Posted (edited)

MD 1. vs Fisher_84 and the Talabec Titans went as follows:

Weather is fine, Fisher_84 decides to receive. Match starts out very well for me, getting a Blitz on the kick-off, blitzing one of his blitzers and stunning him as well as tagging one of his Catchers that is forward with the Assassin on the right and the kick is deep in the endzone, but bounces one forward towards the middle. Fisher_84 decides to try to muscle his way through from the left, making an incomplete cage for his Catcher on the left, leaving the Thrower by himself in the back with the ball, unfortunately the Catcher marked by the Assassin fails his dodge away and is stunned as he was likely supposed to be the player to cover the Thrower. I aggressively mark his team, including a Blitzer making the 2 GFIs to mark the Thrower and the other Blitzer takes down his Catcher in the incomplete cage while one of Blitzers on the LoS get KO'd. Fisher then reforms into a blob in the center, makes the dodge with the Thrower to get away from the Dark Elf Blitzer tagging him and then either he forgot to active the pass action before moving or he didn't intend to pass to the LoS blob yet, but regardless the Thrower holds onto the ball and with some more dodging he gets a Catcher and Blitzer to try and help keep the Thrower safe. On my turn I take down his Thrower with a Blitz and the ball bounces towards my endzone. I then make a blunder where I mark a player with my Runner and go for the pickup with the Witch Elf after putting as many tackle zones as possible on the ball as I didn't realize that the Witch Elf would need to do a GFI to even attempt the pickup and she fails it (I don't reroll as I only 1 left) and from here it becomes a scrum for the ball, where my opponent manages the following: With a Human Lineman he makes a 2d Blitz on my Lineman, takes him down, then makes a dodge into a tackle zone where the ball is (uses reroll), picks up the ball (no reroll) and then dodges out (using a team reroll). This allows him to build a decent cage after making couple more 3+ dodges but he is now out of rerolls. Assassin stab KO's his Thrower and I manage to tag the ballcarrier by taking down his Blitzer cage corner, but manage to also KO my other Blitzer on 
:zAD::zAD: block that I don't reroll. His turn however was very quick as after standing up the Blitzer he makes a 2 die blitz with a Lineman also for a :zAD::zAD: result. After blitzing and surfing his Lineman with the Witch Elf and then moving her to assist against the ballcarrier we take him down using up our last reroll for it. We manage to pick the ball with a Lineman and move him forward generally tagging and blocking his players. Unfortunately this costs us our other Blitzer as he tagged the ogre after following up the block on the ballcarrier and he gets Seriously Injured in the process, but my opponents 2d up hill block with a Catcher against my Lineman yields only a push. From here we steadily make our way up the field with the Lineman scoring on turn 7 despite the pressure that Fisher puts on him. Unfortunately for us, we fail 4/4 of our KO rolls after his LoS blocking+foul KOs another 2 elves. Thankfully the ref sees the foul and tells the player and the coach to both piss off. He recovers 2/3 players he had KO'd.

Things are slightly difficult with only so few elves on the pitch for the 2nd half, but so long as we can keep him from scoring, we'll have won the game. Kickoff gives a bribe to both teams, which ends up not getting used by either, but it's a short kick, with the Runner barely being able to reach the ball from the back. I screen him as well as I can, while making headway forward. Unfortunately we also lose a team reroll to a bad block on the LoS. He blitzes his way to tag the ballcarrying Runner from the side and back as well as barring my way forward as well. Then I make another major blunder, I move a Lineman next to the edge of the pitch marking his Blitzer because I briefly consider surfing him with the Witch Elf, but decide against it as the first block would be a 1d, so now he is in a much inferior position when I blitz with the Runner instead, thankfully I manage to take down the Blitz and run past, with the Witch Elf dodging and marking both the downed and an upright one. I make more dodges with the other elves, but my positioning is still rather shaky. He then makes the most of it, marking and 2d blitzing the Runner, who tries to Dump-Off, wildly inaccurates into the crowd, who throw the ball to the intended recipient, the Witch Elf, but she fails the catch due to 2 tackle zones. From here the game devolves into a scrum for the ball where I manage to clear him out enough to pick it up with a Lineman, but then fail a dodge to get him to safer position, then Fisher pushes my player onto the ball, the ball scatters into the hands of his Catcher who makes the catch while in a tackle zone, makes the dodge away and then makes 2 GFIs, using a team reroll for each. My Assassin manages to tag him, but on his turn a Human Blitzer makes it to help and the Catcher 1d blitzes him down and makes it far enough away that the Assassin can't reach anymore and so Fisher scores on his turn 15. My block dice on the LoS aren't great as the Witch Elf manages a 
:zAD::zAD: and he takes some ineffectual blocks as well. Unfortunately for Fisher he did managed to have one of his Catchers die after a failed dodge, so neither team walked away without having been banged up at least somewhat.

The MVPs as distributed by the game were: his ogre Olly, who now has 6 SPP and probably gets Guard while the Line-elf, GUSYA!, who scored the TD for me got it.

Personal MVP: GUSYA! definitely deserves it, no question there.
Personal LVP: Tupi, the Blitzer that got KO'd and refused to recover.
Personal EVP: Mathias Tolzen, the Catcher who managed the catch-and-run maneuver that made the game a tie rather than a loss.

Edited by Alessus

Awards

Posted (edited)

MD2, game organized for Monday 19:00 UTC, sees us pitted against the other Dark Elf team in the division
 :delf_new:Vicious Virtuosi coached by Corash with the following looking team: 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022114712/screenshot/2496757768519471269/

Both of us will be missing a Blitzer from our initial line-up, with a Serious Injury on mine and his having a bad case of Death, but I did manage to pick up Wrestle on our star Lineman, so we that should even the field since otherwise he would have had 1 Block/Wrestle more than I. I think this Elf-off is going to come down a lot to 2 factors: who can roll less 1s and whether or not I can leverage having a Runner in my lineup. Corash is however a very accomplished Elf coach, if memory serves I've met his Dark Elves before in BB2 multiple times, so while I think I have the slightly better team he probably has me out-coached.

Overall I'm predicting a 1-1 draw, but with only 2 rerolls a piece and very few skills all around this is quite the volatile matchup.

Edited by Alessus

Awards

MD2 against :delf_new:Vicious Virtuosi coached by Corash unraveled as follows:

We won the coin toss and decided to kick the ball. Went with a fairly default middle setup on defense, Corash put every elf aside from two linemen on the los, or immediately behind it as was the case for his witch elf, with the two linemen being in the back to recover the ball. We get perfect defense and we shuffle our players forward in such as way as to only be 1 square from the los and in supporting range on one another. Los blocking is mostly pushes and the witch makes a blitz on my left, taking down my Wrestle lineman, with one of his linemen recovering the ball and staying in the back. Our turn is quite uneventful, just reinforcing our defensive line while sending 1 lineman to potentially harry the ballcarrier in the back. Unfortunately our Loner lineman manages to fails a dodge into a:apo:, leaving us 1 elf down already. Corash exploits the gap left by the failed dodge to blitz our runner Pidpad with one of his blitzers and manages to :zzKO: him in the process (we suspect him of faking it due to being lazy). He consolidates his formation with the ball on my right. We maneuver our way towards the right in response, managing to :zzKO: one of his linemen in return as well as taking down the offending blitzer with the witch elf. Lineman stygger moves along the back of his formation, hoping that he is a nuisance. His 3rd turn he shifts his position to the center and stuns one of our linemen. We decide that this is the turn to engage and so bring most of our team into contact with his, with stygger tagging the witch elf in the back left corner, our Wrestler blitzes one of his cage corners with the Assassins help and tags the ballcarrier, but unfortunately our last move of tagging the ballcarrier with the Witch Elf as well fails on a failed GFI even with a rr. Unfortunately for us, Corash then manages 2 :zzKO: on his blocking, with his ballcarrier veering to my right, making my defensive efforts tricky at best, but he does leave us an opening for a 1 dice block on the ballcarrier with our blitzer, if he can do some elf bullshit by dodging into tacklezones... which he does manage but only gets a :zP: and we decide to not expend our last rr. We do however at least manage to push him into a position where we can also mark with the Assassin, but then to end on a somewhat more sour note the witch elf fails her 2+ Jump Up to 2d block one of his blitzers and we take a 1d block against said blitzer with the Wrestle lineman, only to have a :zAD: pop up, which we don't reroll. His following turn is mostly pushing my players around, costing him one of his 2 rerolls in the process, but he does manage to unmark his ballcarrier and does take down the Assassin with a blitz, but thankfully no armour break. He has pretty much blobbed up on the right, with a couple elves around the los, with him bringing his witch elf next to my blitzer who is now in danger of getting surfed. We start regrouping our forces, getting the blitzer out of surf danger with a dodge and the Assassin manages a :apo: BH on one his linemen with a blitz and we manage to stun one of his blitzers as well, which improves our position, but he still has a fairly open lane on my right towards the endzone. As suspected he rush past us, making a relatively solid cage while handing the ball to the witch elf for safekeeping. We once again engage on mass, tagging all of the cage players and most of his other players as well, before going for a 1d blitz with the witch elf which required a dodge with 0 tzs, dodge with 1 tz and 2 GFIs to connect and unfortunately we managed to once again roll snake eyes on a GFI and stun ourselves next to the sideline in the process. It is however his t7 so we still hold on to some hope of a turnover to still stop his score. We do get our wish, after he blocks us down mostly and surfs our blitzer for no ill effect as he decides to take a both down against our Assassin, trusting in his armour, with neither side breaking, but that was the last move he had to make on the turn so it was slightly irrelevant. We pick up our prone players and then go for a desperate 1d on the witch for a dodge into 1 tz, dodge into 0 tz and then 2 GFIs for the hit and we manage a push, now the witch elf being next to 3 of our players, who however are all in contact with other opponents, so all we can do is hope for a dramatic turnover. But alas, after clearing me out mostly off the ballcarrier the witch elf does make his dodge for the t8 score. We manage to thankfully recover 2/3 of our KOs including the runner, while his KO does not recover. Our t8 we manage to :zzKO: a lineman and Pidpad the runner completes a vanity pass in the back. Both of his KOs stay out while we recover the last of ours, giving us a clear advantage in numbers going into the second half.

The second half starts pretty well, we lose 1 turn on the kickoff and our blocking efforts get us 2 stuns and a :zzKO: and we leave the runner by himself in the back where he is safe. Corash only takes the blitz and takes down 1 of the two linemen we sent on our left up the field, otherwise content with his positioning. We start forming a corridor for our witch elf on our right, taking full advantage of our numbers and slightly moving up with the runner. He blocks our path as best he can, taking down the furthest elf in the protective corridor, but he has a fairly early turnover as one of his linemen fails a dodge to get away near the los. The runner moves up and we cage up around him, our blitz ends doesn't achieve anything and we even take a gangfoul on a prone lineman resulting in a stun and no interference from the ref. He takes down our blitzer and then marks up my players so that he gets a 2d blitz on the Assassin cage corner and takes him down with a :zBD: but no removal, so can't mark the runner even if he wanted to. We appreciate the chance to flex our numbers some more as we blitz down one of his blitzer which was the only thing really in the way of our ballcarrier and we manage to get him into a decent-ish cage only 6 squares from the endzone. Despite our superior numbers, he manages to block his witch elf free, so that with a dodge he can get a 1d blitz on the runner, however the Dump Off skill that the runner comes with proves it's usefulness here as Pidpad manages the quick pass to our unmarker witch elf AndyDavo and I assume you cannot change the declared target of your blitz afterwards, as Corash goes for Pid and takes him down, but does not mark AndyDavo. On our turn we manage to clear the path for Andy to move up just 1 step away from the endzone, his witch elf is now next to the sideline and we have quite a few bodies blocking most of his players. He decides to go for the 1d blitz with his witch elf on the ballcarrier, seamlessly dodging away from the sideline, but getting :zP: into a :zP: rerolled into a :zAD:. It is now my turn 15, but we decide to stall still, moving Andy down the left as far away from the opposing players as possible as the rest of the team blocks down every other player he had, leaving no enemy player standing and heavily marking those players capable of potentially still reaching Andy, with a gangfoul on his 1 lineman who could make it getting a :apo: BH for good measure, leaving only the witch elf, who would need to make a series of dodges through tzs if she wanted to make it. He instead decides to bring a blitzer to tag the lineman marking the witch elf and then goes for Pidpad the runner aiming to and succeeding with 1d blitzing him into the crowd through the endzone, thankfully no permanent damage inflicted. The witch elf is now free, but Corash decides that he would not go mark the witch elf and instead moves her back and then suffers a failed dodge turnover on another player. Even with a team rr and a potential for a 3d blitz, we decide to not risk it and instead Andy walks in our 1-1 touchdown score. The kickoff is a blitz, which means nothing as I set up everyone who could at the very back and his los blocks cause nothing notable, though his blitzer does manage a vanity pass for 1 spp.

MVPs go to Tupi, our Blitzer and a lineman Ayon.

Personal MVP: Going to give it to Pidpad, not only did he succeed on his vanity pass, he also made the Dump Off pass without fail, which was quite decisive in securing us the draw. 
Personal LVP: Methroton, the Loner lineman who achieved getting pushed around a bit, before failing a dodge and hurting himself. AndyDavo deserves a dishonorable mention here with the 2 failed GFIs even with rerolls, but he did manage to stay standing when blitzed by the other witch elf and did score a td as well.
Personal EVP: Zylvana, the enemy witch elf, despite not managing to bring down Andy, otherwise she played a very solid game.

Awards

MD3 is organized for Wednesday 17th 16:00 UTC where we will get our first taste of the greenskin menace as we have 
Magg's Cru :orc_new: coached by Maggiot and his team looks like this:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022114712/screenshot/2496758402639220456/

Unfortunately with only 50k in treasury, we could not get any new players on the lineup, but Danton, our Blitzer who got Serious Injury on MD1 gets back on the field which is always good. We also did not get enough SPP on any of our players to pick a skill and both AndyDavo and Tupi are too important to risk a randomized skill. Maggiot on the other hand has 125k in the bank so I am expecting him to get his 3rd reroll with it, which can be quite crucial in the upcoming match. He has enough SPP on 2 blitzers and 1 big 'un to roll random skills, but I doubt he would, so no real roster changes are expected. Orcs are however a very solid team off the bat and they will certainly outmuscle us with their 4 Big 'Uns and they also out-skill us, with 4 Block and Sure Hands+Pass on the Thrower. This will be a game where our slight speed advantage and elven agility will either make or break our chances of winning and Maggiot is certain to be hungry for a win as he is currently 0-0-2.

My Dark Elf team is worse at playing against Orcs than the more default build of Dark Elf, but I think I'll still predict a 1-0 win for me, barring catastrophic dice and/or paper armour. 

Awards

MD3 against Magg's Cru :orc_new: coached by Maggiot happened as follows:

He got 1 Bloodwiser Babe as an inducement and won the coin flip, choosing to receive the ball. I opted for a slightly wider defensive position a decent distance from the LoS, while my opponent deployed every player aside from the Thrower on the line. We managed to get a reroll off the kickoff. My opponent manages to :zzKO: 1 Lineman and  :apo: BH another with his blocking and blitz, grouping up nicely near the middle and no trouble picking up the ball and moving forward. My team moves into standard elf column defense position, though we do need to use a reroll on the blitz. The Lineman who was not removed managed to make the dodge into a tz, but not the one into freedom and stunned himself for good measure. Minimal movement on the Orc turn as they simply press into the elf lines and make a couple of ineffectual blocks, also having to use a reroll on a Big 'Un block that came up :zAD::zBD: and not wanting the turnover. Elves then shuffled around a bit, taking a couple of blocks, managing to :zzKO:a Lineorc, but once again ending their turn by failing a dodge with a Lineman who gets stunned. Glacial movement by the Orcs again, blitz taking down the Witch Elf, but no armour break. The Elves shuffle around a bit again, managing to take down and stun a Big 'Un on the right flank with a Blitz, but instead of disengaging otherwise we stay in contact so we can take an extra 2d block on an Orc Blitzer, which was not the smartest move in hindsight. Orcs keep tagging more elves and shift their formation slightly more to the center. With some maneuvering we manage to knock a Big 'Un down and stunned with the Witch Elf as well as knocking down a Blitzer on the right and a Lineorc goes down with Wrestle in the center, but once again we didn't extricate ourselves from the Orcs. The Orcs then pickup the speed of their advance, busting through our line in the center while still managing to stay in contact with most of our elves and keeping the Thrower secure in a cage. We figure that this has to be the moment we commit, so we tag all of the cage corners and with a Blitz the Assassin manages to tag the Thrower as well and then we hope that something goes wrong for the Orcs. Unfortunately nothing does and he even manages to :zDD::zzKO: the Witch Elf for her troubles as he maintains his cage while shifting slightly to the right. And now we are fully engaged and surrounded mostly, so we attempt to bust into the cage again, with a Blitzer doing a dodge into 1 tz, dodge into 0 tz and 2 GFIs to get a 2d block on his Blitzer cage corner, but even with a team reroll we only manage a push so we, feeling desperate, decide to take a 1d block with a Lineman against another Blitzer cage corner rolling a :zBD: rerolled into a :zAD:  which Seriously Injures the Lineman Mikko, meaning that we need to hope for a turnover on the Orc side to have a real chance of stopping his score. He does not, but he also does not score this turn, feeling secure in his position as moves the ballcarrier 3 squares away from the endzone though he did have to use his last reroll on a :zAD::zAD: block. Once again desperate times call for desperate measures and we manage to blitz down one of his cagecorners after some elf BS and tag his ballcarrier with our Blitzer. Surprisingly he decides take some 2d blocks that don't matter for his scoring, but doesn't get punished for his greed and manages to push away the tagging Dark Elf Blitzer, walking in the td on his t8.

We manage to recover 2/3 :zzKO:s which include the Witch, though his Lineorc also recovers. LoS blocks and blitz result in no removals, but we do manage a vanity pass with the Runner. 

2nd half, unfortunately the 1 Lineman stays :zzKO: leaving us 8 elves vs. 11 orcs. Kickoff puts some trapdoors on the pitch. The drive starts well as the Assassin decides that this is his movement of glory and manages to :apo: BH a Big 'Un on the LoS evening things up slightly. We manage to take down the rest of the LoS and a Big 'Un with a blitz, though no armour breaks and the Runner picks up the ball no problem, preferring to stay in the back for now, screen off as best we could. Orcs start applying pressure, surging to our side of the field on the right as well as engaging our center. In response the Runner moves close to the sideline on our left with some slight screening, while most of the team maneuvers to the left attempting to break through, but I make some needless positioning mistakes, meaning I needed to roll more dice and leaving me in a weaker position overall. Orcs continue to exert pressure in the back with a Blitzer and a Big 'Un, while the rest of their team cut off our breakout attempt. We attempt to salvage our position as best we can, but we are simply too few and out-muscled, so the Runner is left in a very precarious position in our backfield. He gets blitzed for his troubles by a Big 'Un, manages to make the Dump Off to the Witch Elf, but unfortunately she gets :zDD: into a stun by a Blitzer with the scatter not being very favorable to us, made into even worse as the Orc Thrower reaches and easily picks up the ball. At this point I'm super frustrated and things don't much improve, we go for a 1d blitz on his Thrower with the Runner, getting a :zBD: rerolled into a :zP:, but we might still take him down as we do manage to push him next to one of our Blitzers, but he is marked by 2 other Orcs so even for a 1d we need to make a dodge and a GFI with the Assassin and unfortunately he fails the GFI. He does some blocking, managing to get the Runner and Blitzer off his Thrower and he walks in the score on his t12. We manage to recover our last :zzKO: but at this stage it's almost a guaranteed loss for us, but we still attempt to go for the 2-1 result. Unfortunately we only manage to get pushes with our Witch Elf blitz, before attempting a 1d block with a Blitzer on the LoS and getting a :zAD: causing a turnover as we do not have any rerolls with his entire LoS untouched but at least the ball was safe at the back with the Runner. He starts by :zBD: the Witch Elf into a Serious Injury, but thankfully the Apo we bought manages to save her. He takes his blocks and starts moving his players onto my side of the field to pressure the ball. Unfortunately the frustration gets to me and rather than stand up any of my players or take a blitz or anything I go straight for the pass and while the Runner manages the pass the recipient Lineman doesn't make the 3+ catch as he was marked by a Blitzer. The game devolves into a scrum for the ball after this point, but in the end we do not manage to recover it and score, but we at least managed to also not concede another TD in the end.

Final result: 2-0 for Maggiot and Magg's Cru

MVPs go to Lineman stygger and Sokur 'Filthy fangs' Orc Blitzer

Personal MVP: The Assassin Flix deserves it as the ray of hope he gave me with his injury stab was a big deal. Honorable mentions to Pidpad and the Apo.
Personal LVP: The Witch Elf AndyDavo, though that's mostly because of Maggiots dice rolling good than anything else, but if I could I'd designate it to me the coach, because I definitely could have played way better in this match.
Personal EVP: Argok 'Dark heart' the Orc Thrower, never faltered and was in the right place at the right time, didn't even need Sure Hands reroll at any point.

Awards

MD4 is organized for Wednesday 24th 16:00 UTC start against another Orc team, :orc_new: Harlequins B.B.F.C with BB_Nut in charge. The team looks like this:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022114712/screenshot/2496758402672004802/

Needless to say, this will be an even tougher match than the previous one, as 2 of his Big 'Uns have Block already and his Thrower has On The Ball. He also has 150k in the bank, which I'm sure he'll spend for something, my guess would again be a 3rd reroll, but I wouldn't be that surprised if he went for a Troll either. Hopefully I've learned something from the game against Maggiot, but I think I'm still at a massive disadvantage, Orcs are just a silly good team at the start (seriously, Blitzers need to go up by 10k and so do the rerolls) and with a 2-1-0 record it's pretty clear BB_Nut knows how to use them.

I think it's going to be a 2-0 win for him, barring some really good dice for me or bad dice for him.

Awards