Superstars Only

Skotch

that rat has a great big foul me arrow on him :D

every gutter runner has a foul me sign on for my skinks......they're all jealous. gutter runners are the sign of mammal dominance and the extinction of skinkdom.....

What's with all the superstars in my division? I'm not even close to get one myself! I guess I'll have to try and even it out a bit.

I'm in Division 1 this season and I haven't had a single Super Star on my team in 4 full seasons. In fact, the Archons didn't get their first Star until near the end of Season 8.

Mine has come so quickly partly because he was my main blitzer and has been lucky with causing :zzCAS: he has only MVPd twice and has scored only 4 touchdowns. Most of his SPP came from CAS and he was only 1 point short during my game with Baalz, couldnt get a single CAS all game with him, luckily Nuffle wasnt going to let me go one more game and MVPd him to bump him to 80SPP.

Since he is the first Superstar Vampire in the history of the League I guess I have to give this to Gunnar.

Gunnar-Guldtand.gif

Career stats.

Matches - 20

MVP - 3 Times

Touchdowns - 11

Completions - 6

Casualties - 12

What Gunnar lack in stats he make up for in skills

Far from the flashiest player in the Team he´s very versatile and can play both offense and defense.

He's the teams leading goal scorer as well as topping the stats for most casualties inflicted and also being he top runner with 400 yards gained and his importance for the team can not be overestimated.

So far he sustained 5 casualties during his career but nothing major, he have participated in every game since the team was first created and will hopefully keep playing for the team for a very long time to come.

Stricut.jpg

Matchs: 31

MVP: 3

TD: 16

Passes: 8

Receptions: 20

Interceptions: 3

Casualties: 1

Yards Passing: 42

Yards Rushing: 490

The Black Deaths first star player after a total of 38 games. Stricut has proven to be a pain to any team he has come across both offensively and defensively and despite harsh treatment at the hands of the teams opponents has only missed one game due to injury with only 3 injuries in his career (but a huge 21 KOs).

Im still waiting on my first and its looking like a Line elf, but it could be a runner.

4 season 38 games and a whole bunch of Stars but no superstars

Awards

Im still waiting on my first and its looking like a Line elf, but it could be a runner.

4 season 38 games and a whole bunch of Stars but no superstars

Its not a bad way to go really. I have 3 or 4 other players close to hitting level 6 and if I lose one its not the end of the world because the rest will pick up the slack. I try to spread out the spp points as much as possible for that reason.

• 2 weeks later...

SPICE!

This moment would have happened a lot earlier if people would stop blitzing her over the ball carrier, and knocking her out! (hint! hint!) Started her career at level 3 on her second game from earning 14 spp in her first match. Or whatever amount it took to get to level 3. It's the one and only Spice! Who misunderstands Stipping for the ball (sooo many games with her running around bare breasted... yeah nipples too), and she of little brain... who misunderstands so many other concepts, but all seemingly to her advantage.

And YES that IS a bloody hand print on her ass... how it got there and who's it is, no one knows! Looks humanoid though. She has a penchant for Gutter Runners though, the little oversexed vixen. Virgin, my ass.

spice.jpg

The Black Death get their second star this season. This time its the stormvermin Trice Creep, one of only 3 players left that started with the team. His last skill up the Rat God blessed him with increased strength.

TriceCreep.jpg

Matches: 41

MVP: 3

TD: 8

Pa: 1

Rec: 9

Dead: 1

Inj: 22

KO: 28

Tackles: 6

YP: 4

YR: 92

The Black Death get their second star this season. This time its the stormvermin Trice Creep, one of only 3 players left that started with the team. His last skill up the Rat God blessed him with increased strength.

So both of your Storm Vermin have Str 4 and Ag 4 now? :huh:

Something will have to be done about that... ;)

holy crap thats one mean rat!

I want one! Got a +ag/tackle on my team, maybe in time.

Might have taken Claw over +st depending on what else he had when he got the +stat, but it'd be a tough call.

Well his other Storm vermin has +Str, +Ag and Claw if memory serves! :huh:

Will find out soon, because we play each other in week 5! :D

Well his other Storm vermin has +Str, +Ag and Claw if memory serves! :huh:

Will find out soon, because we play each other in week 5! :D

Yep the other one has +Ag and +Str with claw and mighty blow now. They make quite the pair B).

I considered taking claw on him when I saw the doubles but figured the strength will serve him better in the long run.