Superstars Only

Skotch

He keeps getting hurt due to that niggling, but I cannot get myself to get rid of him. I took side step instead of tackle as a last pick of skill to give him a bit more survivability and enhance his 1-turner ability.

.. but isn't the sidestep bugged when it is part of your own chain push: computer chooses sidestep square at random?

.. but isn't the sidestep bugged when it is part of your own chain push: computer chooses sidestep square at random?

Nope. AFAIK the only bug is you can't chose not to side step during a chainpush in your opponent's turn. Same with stand firm.

Nope. AFAIK the only bug is you can't chose not to side step during a chainpush in your opponent's turn. Same with stand firm.

If you see the chain push coming during your opponent's turn, you can deactivate the skill through the player's skills panel first though AFAIK. It does require you to be quite alert and proactive during your opponent's turn all the same! :ninja:

Nice player Dode! I give her about 2 weeks to live! :lol:

If she was the only decent player I had I'd tend to agree, but 3 of my blitzers get about as much attention (with one of them having caused 10 cas this season alone), so I'm hoping for slightly more longevity. Hell, they all die eventually!

Awards

Meet Klitz. He comes from a swamp:

klitz.jpg

Rolled block for his Super Star level. He's been responsable for scoring nearly half of the team's touchdowns this season (5/11). His hobbies outside of Bloodbowl include amature dramatics and chess. He's also the players' representative in the team's supporters' group. Not quite as famous as Utectz (who has also scored 5) but popular all the same.

If she was the only decent player I had I'd tend to agree, but 3 of my blitzers get about as much attention (with one of them having caused 10 cas this season alone), so I'm hoping for slightly more longevity. Hell, they all die eventually!

just keep her away from my skinks......god i hate leaping witch elves or just all leaping tackling elves for that matter

just keep her away from my skinks......god i hate leaping witch elves or just all leaping tackling elves for that matter

I'd rather deal with the leapers than the side-steppers any day of the week! Against leap I just throw an extra man into the poket so they need an extra dodge.

Meet Klitz. He comes from a swamp:

klitz.jpg

The one things that makes Lizardmen teams a true pain in the arse...agi4 skinks. Comparable to getting Block on a big guy.

Comparable because it's a death sentence?

:D mine bit the dust before level three

oh nuffle will thou ne'r gift the MU with yon skink of agile intentions ever again? thou art verily cruel and abounding in thy ways to hurt

Rolled block for his Super Star level. He's been responsable for scoring nearly half of the team's touchdowns this season (5/11).... Not quite as famous as Utectz (who has also scored 5)...

Wait...your 2 +ag skinks combine for 10/11 touchdowns this season...who the hell scored the other one! Hang him for stealing the glory!

• 2 weeks later...

Working alongside Hera Khaine's Hangmen present their second SuperStar - Bia:

StarBia.png

The last skill (leap) was a difficult choice, but with MA8, AG5 and guard, and working alongside the leaping witch that is Hera, I think that these two will force some pretty deep ball-handler defences. The head said sidestep, but the gut said leap. We'll see which was right (if he lasts long enough!).

Awards