Superstars Only

Skotch

• 1 month later...

sad days for woodoo fans ,

their superstar blizter ends his career after serious injuries !

our apothecary can't no longer help him !

OCC21_MAG00.jpg?width=291&height=590

After his long career on OCC fields, Bloody Sharpe© decided to open his OCC fight club to allow OCC fans to watch championship in 4 K with a fresh bloodweiser!

Birdhen_stats.jpg?width=1414&height=590

• 2 weeks later...

Long time since I posted here....but the OCC can welcome its latest female Superstar (albeit languishing in Tier 5)

Latrodectus Katipo

Hmmm. Cant get the image to post - but she is a fairly ordinary Amazon Blitzer - Tackle, Guard, Mighty Blow, Fend, Pro

7 minutes ago, Hobnail said:

Long time since I posted here....but the OCC can welcome its latest female Superstar (albeit languishing in Tier 5)

Latrodectus Katipo

Hmmm. Cant get the image to post - but she is a fairly ordinary Amazon Blitzer - Tackle, Guard, Mighty Blow, Fend, Pro

How does an amazon blitzer get to superstar in just over a season. That is some SPP hogging.

Also Fend rather than Stand Firm is slightly unusual.

1 minute ago, Tys123 said:

How does an amazon blitzer get to superstar in just over a season. That is some SPP hogging.

Also Fend rather than Stand Firm is slightly unusual.

4 seasons actually.

Two promotions to Tier 4. Team destroyed and relegated back to Tier 5 where it remains!

5 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

To get an image to post you need a hyperlink that ends with the image name, like

http://place.link/amazonblitzer.jpg

and it will automatically pop up in your message. You need to host the image somewhere. I use Imgur.

That might just as well be in Swedish :D I dont care enough to go that much trouble. She'll be dead soon enough.

Edited by Hobnail

59 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

I didn't think there were people less apt with information technology than Doomy. But here we are.

lol

Oi! I was pretty good at that stuff when I needed to be.

OK, I kinda stayed away from the guts of the forum after accidentally giving a tier admin godlike powers, but I never broke it.

I no longer have an active image hosting account but I should mention Calling while he’s still alive.

Pestigor, Block, Sure Hands, +ST, +2AG.

Notable achievement: being intercepted by the same dwarf blocker twice in the same match.

On 6/17/2021 at 5:10 PM, Doomy77 said:

I no longer have an active image hosting account but I should mention Calling while he’s still alive.

Pestigor, Block, Sure Hands, +ST, +2AG.

Notable achievement: being intercepted by the same dwarf blocker twice in the same match.

You don't need an image hosting account any more.

Paste the image into discord ( there is a folder for it ) and then put the link from discord into here.

• 2 months later...

padraig_super_star.png?width=749&height=

Padraig started off his career as a promising "jack of all trades" blitzer who could play the ball, support his team mates and also deal out some pain. His role evolved, however,  after the team's main enforcer Seamus McKill was tragically stamped to death by a horrific Chaos Dwarf team a couple of seasons ago! Padraig was forced to step up and take on the role of enforcer for the team and a subsequent injury suffered in the dying seconds of a match last season made him focus on damage dealing above all else.

In the opening game of this season the team once again faced a horrific looking Chaos Dwarf team, but Padraig, fueled by memories of Seamus' tragic death, went into a wild frenzy and injured four of the opposition's players! 

• 1 month later...

Here are the goats that made me want to keep playing (also dodging the demotion by a hair's breadth). Doubling as sackers and thrower/carrier. There's always a threat to your carrier. Goat Milk? just needs a double on legend for leap.

he2pNlE.png

Edited by Rymdkejsaren

• 2 months later...