Superstars Only

Skotch

On 8/30/2020 at 12:56 PM, Punchimus said:

1YxMxVr.png

Here's a fun Kislev superstar, a real workhorse both on offense and defense.

I like him! A fake AG 5 wardancer that wants to fight! What would you last level up be? strip ball?

13 hours ago, Ynwe said:

I like him! A fake AG 5 wardancer that wants to fight! What would you last level up be? strip ball?

Probably it would be strip ball, just for that threat of easy ball sack against people without sure hands (though the team has 2 strip balls on linemen already). I considered strip ball over guard briefly, but my kislev experience has made me believe that guard is by far the most important kislev skill, and 2+ leaping guard is the best boon the team can have.

4 minutes ago, Punchimus said:

Probably it would be strip ball, just for that threat of easy ball sack against people without sure hands (though the team has 2 strip balls on linemen already). I considered strip ball over guard briefly, but my kislev experience has made me believe that guard is by far the most important kislev skill, and 2+ leaping guard is the best boon the team can have.

I'd give him sidestep or stand firm as last skill. Probably SS and annoy every opponent there is.

And good ya took guard, linemen can do the sacking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is finally time. Praise litte Skittles got theire first Superstar. I present you Garconqua von Itza. Some might disagree on the skill choices but i just love him so much.

20201105213232-1.jpg20201105213235-1.jpg

Here a quick overview of the rest of the Team. Krox just died but the STR 6 Saurus rolled another 12. Would ahve been str 7 without the game restriction. never seen that before.20201105213257-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A new Star is born, Childebert de Broche - One of the best allround players I´ve witnessed as Bretonnian coach. He´s got speed, he throw passes, he dodges, he scores, he hits hard & he´s everywhere.

ek5LYxG.png

Edited by Kia Sidhe

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, james cook said:

Aloha OCC fans,

i new legendary player is rising this season 18 :

his name ...

1606299500-legegenocc.jpg

welcome in the wall of fame OCC !

you can follow his story in OCC 18 division 2 B with 1602672224-b-jtalkshow.jpg

1604580138-occ18-mag-04.jpg

This is lovely but legends have their own thread, this one is for humble superstars.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Say hello to my trio of Superstars!

aVe5bI0.jpg

Johnny has played 36 matches and scored 18 TDs. He recently suffered an armor bust, but got rewarded for hanging in there by rolling +ST on his next level.

TvN8gAM.jpg

Elton has been the backbone of the team forever. He pulls off the craziest plays and generally acts as a terror to the opposing team. He claims he doesn't really feel the difference between AV8 and AV7.

QI1peSM.jpg

Samuel is the quiet superstar. He just hangs back, biding his time, only to suddenly spring into action, risking life and limb for that game winning play. Fortunately the injury is just an MNG.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, james cook said:

1602672224-b-jtalkshow.jpg

I am proud to introduce a new legend in the wall of fame in OCC ...

Blitzer of S0uthville S&M....Marquis de Sade® ...Dark Elf ....raising from @Ethelred congrats mate...

1608039166-legendocc-marquisdesade.jpg

1608043640-legendocc-marquisdesade.jpg

I´ll repeat what someone else wrote before "This is lovely but legends have their own thread, this one is for humble superstars." ;)

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A new comer in the  OCC Superstars thanks to his awesome start of season OCC19 with 4 TDs in 5 games :sir:

1612956222-sweetshadow-superstarocc19.jp

Now we 've got 4 superstars at the same time in my fragile elf team ! it's the first time ! mostly... staying alive...staying alive!

Edited by james cook

I don't know what it is
That makes me feel like this
No no gotta be gotta be a superstar
All eyes on you oh eyes on you
You make me want to play

Brodsky.png

This is our first superstar in OCC. Say hello to Producer Brodsky, first catcher of 50 Shades of Leap. This hard working man earned his MA8 after his very first match (oh buggers, i needed dodge first.) After scoring 2 touchdowns in Season 19 MD5 he finally reached his superstar status. I had hard time as he finally leveled up as i didn't know what skill he should pick. But after 6+4 it was quite obvious. He has high hopes that he would survive remainder of the season.