Da Tiny Titanz

Com Yarrick

Hi Sports Fans

Breaking News from Da Tiny Titanz Camp...

Yarrick and his ogres will be Moving to the BB2 LE OCC competition after this season...

Spike Magazine: welcome to your first interview Commissar Yarrick...

Just call me Yarrick i am not in the imperial guard anymore..

SM:  um ok Yarrick, why the move to the OCC LE

Well pretty easy decision really, we are running out of opponents to play and with the new influx of teams there, it gives us a chance for a title shot in the future...

Plus it give us a chance to start over, we have an ageing ogre team here at the Titanz, and we will be recruiting new Talent for the up coming season...

SM: a title shot... you have got to be kidding me.... with an ogre team...

I never kid little man... you see what you fail to realize is that the team has been getting better and better ever since we started trying to win games... the fans are crazy about the team and we have to do right by them... which is score Tds cause injurys and scrape as best we can... 

We have had some great victorys in the teams history and will continue to do so as we try and get to division 1...

SM: so you still are trying to get that goal of division 1 with ogres?

Absolutely no ogre teams done it yet, and we wanna be the first ogre franchise in history to do it... winning it is another story but ya never know on the day.. even the smallest player on a Blood Bowl pitch can do something big...
every dog has its day...

SM quite, i am also interested in why you are recruiting Ogre Throwers into your team, isn't that a waste of talent when you should be concentrating on ogre blockers...

What kinda question is that...  thats a dumb witted way of thinking. Thats why the ogres have not won a championship in years and when they did they had brik farth and grotty on the team... its a proven tactic that i will exploit as its hard to develop but also damn hard to defend against it. So we have to do things unconventional sometimes.

SM: so you are going to continue with this blundering way of coaching...

Yes i am because you have no idea how to coach ogres, and my record is not the best with ogres but its also not the worst either and we have won more games than anyone else so it works in my opinion...

SM: so whats the plan then for the future of the Titanz franchise?

Well we will be restarting with some practice squads on Wednesday to sharpen up the skills and we will be cutting the whole roster for the BB2 LE OCC leagues. In future i will be restarting with a whole team of rookies...

SM: a whole team of rookies... thats crazy...

Not as crazy as you think... if you were in the imperial guard you you be shot already... for questioning an senior officers requests...

but seriously we have a great coaching staff among the experienced ogres as we rebuild the team into a much better outfit... the Ogres and Runts have been told and we are all on board...

SM: What of jonah Lomu the upcoming star thrower for the Titanz:

He will be retiring at the end of the season and will be my assistant coach for the offensive side of ogre game play... we cannot lose him to other ogre teams as his knowledge is invaluable to the team, and hes a clear communicator, so we understand each other pretty well... hes the reason we have won so many games so we need to pass that knowledge on to other ogres in order to get better in the future...

SM: so hes retiring after this season in OCC? why they decision to do so...

He felt that its time for a change in leadership for the team and that he pass the passing reins onto somebody else... he had a great run, injurys have caught up with him and its time too let the big lad enjoy his retirement from the game as a player and be more of a role model for other ogres in that team...

SM: i hear BIG TOM JR the son of the Mighty Blow Maulers team captain will be replacing him...

i cannot confirm or deny at this stage we are still working on finalizing our roster for next season in BB2 LE OCC and cannot comment on this as to be frank, we just do not know....

SM: Well thanks for your time Yarrick i wish you all the luck for the future, as ya gonna need it...

No problem see you on the pitch....

SM and thats a wrap you heard it from yarrick himself... Da Titanz are moving to BB2 LE OCC next season so watch this space...

Also get your Jonah Lomu action figure while stocks last... for just $10 a pop buy 2 get one free... 

this is Spike Magazine signing off...  

Theres a cracking shot in the back ground.... and all of a sudden the reporter goes limp...

Edited by yarrick

Awards

• 3 weeks later...

The Tiny Titanz are back under Coach Yarrick as the Team from BB1 has had a clean out and Yarricks teams looks Fitter than ever...

With Jonah Lomu the assistant coach we will see if the team will reach its later glory as almost winning a Division in Season 36...

279BD3A4143B0F7FAB960FB11AA7481689915D1B

Edited by yarrick

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Doomy 

The team has been changed to 4 Ogres 3 rerolls apoth and 13 players for a season starter as we will go for survival this go round in order to get the ogres to skill up....

i was gonna go the 5 but decided to start with 4 and get more rerolls for when we get the other ogres so a slower build but a solid one.

Da Tiny Titanz are looking forward to this season, its gonna be a Bumpy Ride arh haha..

Awards

On 1-10-2017 at 6:10 PM, Com Yarrick said:

I was gonna go the 5 but decided to start with 4 and get more rerolls for when we get the other ogres so a slower build but a solid one.

Damn.

I was kind of liking my chances facing you without the extra Reroll/Apo.

But now you have rolled the same construction I decided to go for.

May whoever gets the most Block Ogres win, sir.

18 hours ago, C2MC said:

Damn.

I was kind of liking my chances facing you without the extra Reroll/Apo.

But now you have rolled the same construction I decided to go for.

May whoever gets the most Block Ogres win, sir.

I was thinking the exact same thing. :P I believe I'm playing Da Tiny Titanz on MatchDay 2.

8 hours ago, Sataric said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. :P I believe I'm playing Da Tiny Titanz on MatchDay 2.

Well this is normally the starting roster i go with had too many interesting wobbles with the other builds so this build is pretty solid... also since i have seen the teams in here have to go for whats a best build for what races you are against and for me thats what decided the last minute change...

Awards

7 hours ago, Com Yarrick said:

Well this is normally the starting roster i go with had too many interesting wobbles with the other builds so this build is pretty solid... also since i have seen the teams in here have to go for whats a best build for what races you are against and for me thats what decided the last minute change...

I strongly believe you made the right call, mate! I'm just worried about the health of my poor little UnderWorld Goblins and Rats.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Da Tiny Titanz lose again to the kislev

These ogres do not want to play this season we rolled 38 1s and rolled an excess of only 72% of our BH rolls that is the worst i think i have ever rolled.. on top of that we failed to pick up the ball 6 times in this match so F u nuffle you son on a bitch i have never been nuffled that badly before... all in all our niggled block ogre rolled a double 1 so you can increase the ones rolled to 40 1s...  decided to give him tackle to help with blodgers as i am sure we will come across some...

but now we have a block tackle niggled ogre we still have the ag3 which is nicely put together with BT but not having much of a chance to use him as we have just been rolling so badly... maybe we will have better luck against the dark elves who have yet to win a game... but the likely hood of us winning our next game if we do not get our rolls under control is pretty bad right now... got some nice levels on the ogres tho so unless we win the fame and win the game with a 6 we will get  the 6th ogre... it looks like we will be getting that ogre next season...

all in all is been a season of more downs than up... but we have progressed as far as ogres go... we will see how that last game unfolds..

yarrick..

Edited by Com Yarrick

Awards

• 3 weeks later...

The new season is upon us and Da Tiny Titanz are looking really good this season, we are in a good division so we should hopefully progress pretty good here, we could even win the division if the ogres decide to turn up, not like last season, 

we have plenty of strength and skills as far as the ogres are concerned so we need to get the gnoblars skills to improve the ogres over all game play... looking forward to thsi season and see how we do, we got still alot of ogre coaches playing this season so be good to see how the ogres go this season i say alot better than last season thats for sure...

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well Da Tiny Titanz took on the Undead and ended up winning 3-0...

was a very interesting match also we rolled an ag increase to have 2 ag3 ogres and a double on a snot to take DP to help with those pesty block tackle guys

good start to the season hope we can continue on this...

Edited by Com Yarrick

Awards

• 1 month later...

Ok i am not sure what the hell happend but we prob had one of the best games in OCC this week..

A fantastic 2-1 grind victory against a human team.. not only in a good way but in the way they went about it...

Team Captain Lapetus  aka Block Tackle St6 Break Tackle started the teams dismal performance in previous matches by smashing a tackle blitzer and sending him into the after life the apoth saved him only to be taken out later in the match anyways...

Lapetus caused an amazing 4 cas including smashing and taking out the mighty zug i am sure he will be feeling that in the morning...

Gur the Titanz Dirty player decided that it was time to help lapetus out and took out 3 humans and causing a death himself before finally being sent off my the referee but that damage had been done at that stage...

as lapetus and Gur when aroound trying to out do each other it was lapetus that came out on top due to how legal the hits were...

this was a great game from a  cas stand point 9 cas caused, record for the titanz in occ i think ,well definately BB2...

unknown.png?width=887&height=499

Awards

Well season 4 and Finally Da Tiny Titanz finally got there groove back after 3 painful seasons being smashed beaten on the score board and nothing to show for it...

Finally season 4 has shown some hope in 2 players Lapteus and Gur 

The 2 stars for the Ogre team have been developing very nicely

Kronos has also done well and and Oceanus with ag3 in there respective ball carrying ability,.

unknown.png?width=887&height=499

unknown.png?width=441&height=248

The team is just missing a passing ogre and some skilled up Snotlings but apart from that we are hoping that season 4 will be better than the last 3 seasons 

unknown.png?width=441&height=248

Edited by Com Yarrick

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Da Tiny Titanz VS Sish lishz

This was going to be a very hard match up for the ogres even tho there was massive advantage TV wise to Da Tiny Titans giving away 470k inducements we were prepared as best we could to face silbli a wizard apoth and babe... before kick off..

The lizards decided to receive the kick off and decided to smash the front line of the ogres for a turn... that worked knocking down all 3 ogres but armour held...

with the ag4 skink tighly packed behind the Saurus it was gonna be a tough day for the Ogres as they had to get the skinks out to have any sniff of victory...

The lizards continue ther assault down the right flank targeting the snotlings as they try to get some decent blocking down the left side.. finally a Saurus 2 dice blocks up hill and an ogres smashes him to the ground turn over to the ogres...

The ogres then try to make solid there position but an Ogre BHs which is not bad we make a solid 2 dice block on the Star saurus Silibli only to double 1 on a dodging snotling in the cage on the ball carrier as he was a diving tackle snot and also -1av... not a great start to the ogres defensive drive.. Turn over to Lizards...

as the double 1 leaves  a snotling a little exposed a saurus smashes and kills a snotling in contact on turn 3 sending him to his grave... this just makes the cage even more daunting as the ogres try to fix the hole down the right side...

The ogres then regroup finally and get into position to take it to the lizards by re-positioning around the cage an ogre blitzs and Break Tackles out to smash a Skink to put a tackle zone on the ball carrier we only stun the skink...

as we try to get some snotlings around the cage to help the ogres out a snotling again fails another dodge and hurts himself... the snotling are having trouble finding there feet as this stage...another snotling is injured due to being in contact so we are down 3 players...

The Lizards have no trouble getting the ogres off the ball carrier and basically just start stalling down the field as the ogres are just tired up by Saurus at this stage...

Finally Lapetus the st6 ogre Ko's a saurus with a nice fist to the face. whick allows a snotling to dodge thu the Saurus and put a tackle zone on the ball carrier..

A saurus breaks free and blitzs the snotling only to sidestep away but still on the ball carrier

but the ag4 skink just dodges away no problem

as the skinks try to form a cage around the ogres to stop them getting to the skink...

Laptus lays a huge hit on the Krox only stunning him but this frees up a few ogres to start getting into position to get an assault on the ball carrier..

Prometheus II the rookie ogre Takes out Slibli with an awesome show on strength and smashes him to the ground braking his jaw MNG on slibli these ogres are getting a reputation of taking out stars, last week it was zug this week Slibli...

Lapetus Breaks free and blitzes a corner of the skink cage and ends up next to the ag4 skink... next turn the lizards just score as the Ogres star is getting too close to the lizards precious star...

the ogres block off the front line but fail to take down anything all pushes except a few well positioned blocks we start to take down a few lizards but we have a good turn Ko ing a saurus on a foul and picking up the ball

the lizards continue the assualt on the snotlings...

Lapteus goes after the ag4 skink but fails to break armour the snotlings form a cage around the ball carrier as best they can another foul by Gur and the saurus is stunned

the ag4 skink makes a blitz for the ball carrier and succeeds KO ing him and knocking the ball loose and picks it up...

an ogre makes short work of the ag4 smashing to the ground again no armour break we foul him with our ball carrier but only a stun so the game ends 1-0 to the lizards...

Second half

all 6 ogres line up on the line to get stuck in pitch invasion is rolled and takes out a player each...

the ball is kicked deep and the snotlings recover the ball the ogres Ko a saurus and stun 2 saurus on the front line in turn 9

the lizards try to sweep around the left flank with there skinks but the ogres know this so make plans to get it to an ag3 ogre which they succeed... and have a nice cage screen set up..

the wiz is let loose and zaps the ogre with the ball stunning him

the ball in in 2 tackle zones at this stage..

Seeing the ball loose the skink star Axl decided to go for the ball dodging thru multiple tackle zones and then pick up the ball with a reroll only to fail the dodge to escape the last snotling, injuring himself in the process which brings the 1st apoth into play for the lizards... turn over to titanz...

The ogres recover the ball and now lapetus starts going to town on the remaining skinks...

as the snotlings put massive tackle zones on the ball waiting for the ogres to get into a better position...

a lonely saurus trys to take out a snoling on the cage but fails 

a skink trys to get the ball but fails the pick up, just too many tackle zones

Laptetus takes out the ball harrassing skink but fails to break armour...

Hyperion decided to block the krox and smashes him to the ground in what looks like a huge injury which gives him a Niggling injury the second and last apoth is called on to save him...

a snotling picks up the ball and they form a snotling cage...

the lizards are not done yet 

the skinks go after the snotling and smash a the ball carrier to the ground the ogres decided to change tactic we need to get the ball to an ogre for safety...

We finally do so and give it to a BT ogre for safe keeping...

after that there is nothing the lizards can do except try to harrass the Ogre ball carrier with skinks.. Lapetus finally takes a skink out as the game closes to an end...

with 3 turns to go the ogres are in a really good position to score and tie it up...

At this point the saurus are getting hammered and the ogres have out positioned the lizards and the ogres score on turn 16 for the draw...

Edited by Com Yarrick

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

Da Tiny Titanz VS Sish lishz

This was going to be a very hard match up for the ogres even tho there was massive advantage TV wise to Da Tiny Titans giving away 470k inducements we were prepared as best we could to face silbli a wizard apoth and babe... before kick off..

The lizards decided to receive the kick off and decided to smash the front line of the ogres for a turn... that worked knocking down all 3 ogres but armour held...

with the ag4 skink tighly packed behind the Saurus it was gonna be a tough day for the Ogres as they had to get the skinks out to have any sniff of victory...

The lizards continue ther assault down the right flank targeting the snotlings as they try to get some decent blocking down the left side.. finally a Saurus 2 dice blocks up hill and an ogres smashes him to the ground turn over to the ogres...

The ogres then try to make solid there position but an Ogre BHs whixh is not bad we make a solid 2 dice block on the Star saurus Silibli only to double 1 on a dodging snotling in the cage on teh ball carrier as he qas a diving tackle snot and also -1av... not a great start to the ogres defensive drive.. Turn over to Lizards...

as the double 1 leaves  a snotling a little exposed a saurus smashes and kills a snotling in contact on turn 3 sending him to his grave... this just makes the cage even more daunting as the ogres try to fix the hole down the right side...

The ogres then regroup finally and get into position to take it to the lizards by re-positioning around the cage an ogre blitzs and Break Tackles out to smash a Skink to put a tackle zone on the ball carrier we only stun the skink...

as we try to get some snotlings around the cage to help the ogres out a snotling again fails another dodge and hurts himself... the snotling are having trouble finding there feet as this stage...another snotling is injured due to being in contact so we are down 3 players...

The Lizards have no trouble getting the ogres off the ball carrier and basically just start stalling down the field as the ogres are just tired up by Saurus at this stage...

Finally Lapetus the st6 ogre Ko's a saurus with a nice fist to the face. whick allows a snotling to dodge thu the Saurus and put a tackle zone on the ball carrier..

A saurus breaks free and blitzs the snotling only to sidestep away but still on the ball carrier

but the ag4 skink just dodges away no problem

as the skinks try to form a cage around the ogres to stop them getting to the skink...

Laptus lays a huge hit on the Krox only stunning him but this frees up a few ogres to start getting into position to get an assault on the ball carrier..

Prometheus II the rookie ogre Takes out Slibli with an awesome show on strength and smashes him to the ground braking his jaw MNG on slibli these ogres are getting a reputation of taking out stars, last week it was zug this week Slibli...

Lapetus Breaks free and blitzes a corner of the skink cage and ends up next to the ag4 skink... next turn the lizards just score as the Ogres star is getting too close to the lizards precious star...

the ogres block off the front line but fail to take down anything all pushes except a few well positioned blocks we start to take down a few lizards but we have a good turn Ko ing a saurus on a foul and picking up the ball

the lizards continue the assualt on the snotlings...

Lapteus goes after the ag4 skink but fails to break armour the snotlings form a cage around the ball carrier as best they can another foul by Gur and the saurus is stunned

the ag4 skink makes a blitz for the ball carrier and succeeds KO ing him and knocking the ball loose and picks it up...

an ogre makes short work of the ag4 smashing to the ground again no armour break we foul him with our ball carrier but only a stun so the game ends 1-0 to the lizards...

Second half

all 6 ogres line up on the line to get stuck in pitch invasion is rolled and takes out a player each...

the ball is kicked deep and the snotlings recover the ball the ogres Ko a saurus and stun 2 saurus on the front line in turn 9

the lizards try to sweep around the left flank with there skinks but the ogres know this so make plans to get it to an ag3 ogre which they succeed... and have a nice cage screen set up..

the wiz is let loose and zaps the ogre with the ball stunning him

the ball in in 2 tackle zones at this stage..

Seeing the ball loose the skink star Axl decided to go for the ball dodging thru multiple tackle zones and then pick up the ball with a reroll only to fail the dodge to escape the last snotling, injuring himself in the process which brings the 1st apoth into play for the lizards... turn over to titanz...

The ogres recover the ball and now lapetus starts going to town on the remaining skinks...

as the snotlings put massive tackle zones on the ball waiting for the ogres to get into a better position...

a lonely saurus trys to take out a snoling on the cage but fails 

a skink trys to get the ball but fails the pick up, just too many tackle zones

Laptetus takes out the ball harrassing skink but fails to break armour...

Hyperion decided to block the krox and smashes him to the ground in what looks like a huge injury which gives him a Niggling injury the second and last apoth is called on to save him...

a snotling picks up the ball and they form a snotling cage...

the lizards are not done yet 

the skinks go after the snotling and smash a the ball carrier to the ground the ogres decided to change tactic we need to get the ball to an ogre for safety...

We finally do so and give it to a BT ogre for safe keeping...

after that there is nothing the lizards can do except try to harrass the Ogre ball carrier with skinks.. Lapetus finally takes a skink out as the game closes to an end...

with 3 turns to go the ogres are in a really good position to score and tie it up...

At this point the saurus are getting hammered and the ogres have out positioned the lizards and the ogres score on turn 16 for the draw...

Awards