The Ashes

Chubberson

Hey Bob's might be time to retire that busted arse Vamp team :P and we could open a spot in the 'Zon coaching roster in the OCC if you keep up the great results, they obviously agree with you  :D

I liked his positioning and excellent gameplay...always a pleasure to play against a top Coach  - who is pleasant as well - :D

Hey Bob's might be time to retire that busted arse Vamp team :P and we could open a spot in the 'Zon coaching roster in the OCC if you keep up the great results, they obviously agree with you  :D

I'll never join the dark side! Vamps 4 life!

I liked his positioning and excellent gameplay...always a pleasure to play against a top Coach  - who is pleasant as well -  :D

I enjoyed playing you as well.

You can't admin the result in an open league, so you get some free SPP but the overall comp should be 1-1.

For 20P's draw purposes I was winning 2-1 with the elves just about to end the game having no chance of the 1 turn touchdown because block dice let them down.  Game kicked me before my connection could get back up and awarded 4-2 victory to elves.

My complete lack of experience with woodies (and elves in general) showed through. 

Went for an early score and completely cocked it. A well deserved win for Mr Jones and his Goblins.

Woodies vs Goblins and I didnt get a single SPP. Very depressing. 

I took elves as an experiment; the complete opposite of what I usually play (Undead). Wont be doing that again. 

Bring on round 2 :)

I don't think lack of experience was the reason the game went as it did you got 1 maybe 2 :zDD:  for the game, I don't think I failed too many dodges and only failed 1 stupid roll and your 2d6 were -15. And the gobbo armour was only broken once or twice which never happens, although I'm glad we were able to cure you of your desire to coach elves :P

Cheers for the game and I hope nuffle takes pity on you next time

I'm disappointed that I completely missed this thread, and now can't join in  :Gutted:

But I am very appointed to hear that the Aussies are winning, and that goblins in particular are bringing home the bacon.  :D