Goblins To Div1!

straume

It was a truly epic match Zgagor.  

You couldn't have asked for a more thrilling finale to a Season.

You are a hero, giving the rest of the coaches the hope to keep playing underpowered teams, not to follow what is fotm, what is easier. Now win the goddamn division 1, sir.

Definitely worth a watch for anyone who could not spectate.

Super definitely.

Even with knowing the result in advance, I couldn't believe it. After turn 1, turn 2, turn 3, turn 4 and again after turn 6 - all those turns clearly showed a typical "goblins getting ground into the ground game". Super patience and perseverance, Dal.

Awards

It was a truly epic match Zgagor.  

You couldn't have asked for a more thrilling finale to a Season.

And a superstar goblin on top of that (a.k.a. bloated bugger? ;))

Too bad about your troll napping out first game in T1. But whatever - it's T1. The dream man, ride the dream!

Awards

Wow incredible game.

Didn't know how it was going to go until turn 16 and even then all I kept thinking was it comes down to a dodge.

Then he went and blitzed lol. 

Dalryk you truly are an amazing coach. All hail the Gobbo King!

Edit: I refused to even look at these boards this morning until I DL'ed the game off BBM and watched it. Made damn sure I didn't look at the score in BBM either.

I felt this deserved some special recognition. Enjoy your new title, Dalryk.

LOL.  Thanks Doomy.  And Thanks everyone.

There was more than a little help from Nuffle across the season, but I'm taking whatever help I can get.  :D

Now, in recognition of my new appointment; I need someone with some photoshop sklls to put this hair

jareth.jpg

On my avatar's face.

And a superstar goblin on top of that (a.k.a. bloated bugger? ;))

Too bad about your troll napping out first game in T1. But whatever - it's T1. The dream man, ride the dream!

Yeah, Untouchaball came out of the game with 1TD, 1 Interception, and the MVP and moves up to SuperStar status.

And he rolled another normal roll, which is very much bloat at this point.  But then, I thought it was bloat when he took Catch last level, and that ended up saving my bacon with the Intercept.