Season 29: Bugman's Tripple Skull Challenge (Occ-Wide)

Dorfking

I actually hope I will not win this competition.

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Duly noted. :)

The incentive I needed to purchase a Minotaur! Thanks Dorfking!

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Great! Those longhorns are known to be unruly! This we support!

Freaking stingy Dwarfs.  Why am I not surprised they'd make an award they'd almost never have to hand out?

What next? Score 10 in a match (at least three times in a season, of course) for an award?

Maybe give an award for a 1TTD with an MA 5 player without using Throw Team Mate? (at least 3 times in a season)

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Take it up with the Challenge Board. You see that alehouse over there? With dwarfs drunk brawling with eachother and other customers? well those are the board.

This, the Goldbrickers can win.

Fire up the Deathroller!

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - The enthusiasm! And ofcourse from a dwarf! *Glares with envy on the rumbling Deathroller*

Rolled consecutive tripple skulls in MM once, the only time I have ever rolled tripple skulls. I guess over a thousand odd games that ain't so bad :D Great comp Dorfking!

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - See wont be that hard, just stay ontop of it! Carry on.

My troll is generally either Ko'd or stupid :D

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Those are the kind of trolls we dwarvenkind like! ugly and stupid!

There's every chance I'll be posting again here later this season.

Grud knows if Nuffle can give you 2 of the suckers, he'll add a 3rd for 'luck'.

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - You have gotten your fair share of rotten! erhm.. nuffle on your dice in the past mr.nurgle with your smelly overgrown warriors!

The probability for this event to happen follows a cumulative binomial distribution, where p = 1/216.

Probability of winning this price:

Rolling triple dice 2 times per turn: 15%

Rolling triple dice 1 time per turn: 3%

Rolling tripe dice 5 timers per game: 0.12%

Rolling triple dice 1 time per game: 0.000008%

I get that you want it to be hard to get, but if you ever want everyone to even bother tracking how many triple skulls they get, I suggest lowering the bar. If you lower it to rolling it twice in one season it'll be:

Rolling triple dice 2 times per turn: 39%

Rolling triple dice 1 time per turn: 14%

Rolling tripe dice 5 timers per game: 1.9%

Rolling triple dice 1 time per game: 0.00076%

If you want to calculate yourself you can test it out here:
  http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/binomial.aspx

That said, I have seen Morg triple skull goblin - reroll triple skull - armor break - die on table top. But that was a freak accident.

Awards

Rules might change, i have seen my fair share of tripple skulls, sure if they happen that often most are rerolled away.. But im not a math geek, infact cant do math at all :P except the basics :D

But looking at your numbers things might change, and im the final say on it :P Like the :zAD: :zAD: :zAD:  = injury/death point system. But we will see the more that joins and reports their tripple skulls the easier it is to set a nice setting and rule for next time i run it and to make a final decision at end of season!

So lets not hope for too many tripple skulls *shrugs* makes me scared thinking on it :P

You start this NOW?? I've had Tomb Guardians die in back to back games between here and UKBBL on turn 16 with triple skulls and a reroll before now! LOL Over in the Big Crunch at BBtactics NieA7 had Morg die on a turn 8 3die block costing him a touch down to boot in recent memory as well..

Bantha had it right. ;)

I've won it already.

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Taking the victory out in advance are we? Thats the spirit now back those words up with action!

Real men throw 3 dice. Im on this.

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Great *Eeeyh cabal wiz, send in the Cabal-Vision Drones, eyes on that coach!*

Win it with 3 dice against you blocks for extra credits :D

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Bwaahahahaha

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - Just to remind people! Come join the fun this season! As this new competition starts at MD1 and in ALL Tiers of the OCC, apply your scores of Cabal-Vision Shots (Screenshots) of envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - your team making the :zAD: :zAD: :zAD:  and win the shiny new golden barrels with bugmans finest in/on it!!

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - So were at Kickoff! MD ONE has started coaches are drilling their teams! Training them regulary, giving apothecary jobs on those with injuries still since last season! And hopefully

envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - feeding them some Bugmans to try and win the competition! No reports yet of players who have showed up drunk or made some bad toxic induced troubles on field! Are anyone close?  envoy_zps4vzwiqvw.jpg - We have to see... Cabal-Vision cams on everyone!

(PS. post screenshots of the tripple skulls you end up getting, before rerolls, and 1 if reroll also show up tripple skull, loner dosent count for 2 tho :P)