Occ And Bb2

Pidpad

Actually not. Star players are apparently unable to become zombies regardless.

http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=42964

I do agree with your opening post though. If Star Players were immune to zombiefication the rules should have said so when they were written, not in the vague ramblings of someone who was once part of a team working on the rules.

But sure, I can let that one go, since it's just a loss of some bragging rights (and it could balance out that star players otherwise make easier zombies than normal players, since Apo use is disallowed on them)

Still three non-bugs left on the list though..

No turnover if you cast a Wizard Lightning Bolt on your own player.

When you score a touchdown thanks to the Dump-Off skill, the block action is skipped.

Fend is not used on a chainpushed player

(Fend might be "if a target is used to initiate a chainpush, he doesn't get to use fend" in which case it's a bug, but else it ain't)

(And lightning bolts on own players should cause turnovers if used at the end of turn, since it can only be used before or after the turn, never during. I'm more upset that to my understanding you can't use the wizard at the beginning of your opponents turn?)

Awards

It is mentioned somewhere that Star Players have their own apothecaries that fix them up after the game, no matter how horrendous the injury, they don't trust the hacks the team uses (for good reason). Probably where it's mentioned that you can't use your apo on them.

Granted, it's not a clear rule but it's always been there (sort of). Always being lrb 5 and onwards.

I know it says something about being stunned on a blitz, but I just played a match and there was a thrown rock event.  I was receiving the ball and the thrown rock stunned one of my players and one of the opponents players in the kick-off event before turn 9.

My player was stunned for turns 9 and 10, and only able to move again on turn 11.  Since the stun happened before the start of my turn 9 shouldn't I have been able to move him on turn 10?  My opponent was able to move his player on his turn 10.

If Star Players were immune to zombiefication the rules should have said so when they were written, not in the vague ramblings of someone who was once part of a team working on the rules.

While I agree the rules should have been more clear, there are reasons they were not. For example, GW limited the number of words the BBRC coud use to write the rules since they were intended to be physical copies and words use ink and paper which costs money and therefore reduces profits. There are other reasons too, such as the difficulty of conveying every nuance of the game in one accessible book.

As for the "vague ramblings" bit, I don't get why people always denegrate the role of the BBRC in that manner. Where the rules are unclear surely the best source for clarification is those who wrote the rules and therefore understand the intent behind them? They carry far more legitimacy than what are actually our own vague ramblings based on the incomplete information provided in the rules themselves. I interpreted the rule incorrectly and it was clarified. I'll accept that clarification happily even though it means my own interpretation was incorrect. The discussion about it is really over the wording rather than the intent.

Awards

I haven't thought about the next skill. I tend to wing it with level ups.

My team is "only" about 2k because I run warrior-free (horns only!). I also have a beastman with Ag 4, Str 4, Blodge and sure hands. :D

So if I can climb up to 1600 we should be able to MM :)

Only played 2 or 3 games in MM this year though...

...may do more if it means a chance to face Shirley :)..

Wow, two ST boosts, two doubles and one normal.  Did Juriel roll those for you?

It's gotta be break tackle especially with dodge, right?  Can't be marked by fodder and can break a cage with ease.  And it won't take long to get to legend with ST 7, MB/claw!

Just picked the game up, so will be able to admin for either game next season. Creating another team, The Kungaloosh, and the +/- in points between these guys and the Princesses will help determine the overall story arc.

Have no idea of what race to play, but have an idea of some characters (Kronk and Anton Ego are a couple). :D

Do we have any news on when we can expect the OCC2 official side league?

I'm in the dark like the rest of you, despite being a DOCC admin...

Do you mean news like this

To end (some) of the speculation about OCC and it's future we've decided to announce the following.

We will start a BB2 league when certain conditions are met. Those conditions will not be made public at this time.

Rest assured though you'll have plenty of warning in advance (roughly a month) before it's started.

[...] 

Why don't we start a BB2 league right now?

Lack of racial diversity and lack of admins in general are the main things.

DOCC teams, can those be used?

No.

..or a particular question like "will you ever reveal what kind of conditions are most important? League management options, team diversity options, playability options or bugfixes?

Awards