Occ Uploader Now Live!

Pidpad

I just noticed that when I click on a MD7 match, the text says its a matchday 8 matchreport. whats happening there?

The reason for this is that in one place, it is displaying the "internal ID of the match day" (=8), while in the other place it is displaying the "name of the match day" (=7). We went out of sync when we had to delete a match day in the database, and we were always going to go out of sync next season, we just haven't changed all instances where the match day is referenced from the ID to the name yet.

I uploaded the wrong files!! I have uploaded a different MD.

I finally uploaded the right MD... please delete the uploaded match between Brotherkane's Booters vs Bones & Guardians. This MD I played against Captain Loco's New Ork Yorks...

Sorry for the mistake!

So I just tried to upload my first win of the season, and I just get a generic ERROR message every time.

I'm sure I'm selecting the right files, so no idea what is wrong.

Heya Dalryk! Do you still have the files so that you could email them to me? (I'd PM you my email address)

Borke, francach has 2 uploads for MD 7. The match against halflings is the wrong one. Can you correct it? Don't know if he let you know allready.

I have set the match Francach vs. BoingPhwip uploaded for MD7 to "non-OCC".

I uploaded the wrong files!! I have uploaded a different MD.

I finally uploaded the right MD... please delete the uploaded match between Brotherkane's Booters vs Bones & Guardians. This MD I played against Captain Loco's New Ork Yorks...

Sorry for the mistake!

Set the MD7 upload Mongloom vs. BrotherKane to "non-OCC".

Heya Dalryk! Do you still have the files so that you could email them to me? (I'd PM you my email address)

I've got them all saved, but my opponent said he's been able to upload his copies (after initially getting error messages as well).

I'll see how I go next time.

Hey I have a question concerning the 4D Division leaderboard. I'm listed there with 7 losses and no wins however i'm very sure that my last game was a win. Also if i add the win/draw/lost numbers up the number of games varies between 5 and 8 for the different players. Is this a bug or am I just to stupid to understand this thing again? :)

Hey I have a question concerning the 4D Division leaderboard. I'm listed there with 7 losses and no wins however i'm very sure that my last game was a win. Also if i add the win/draw/lost numbers up the number of games varies between 5 and 8 for the different players. Is this a bug or am I just to stupid to understand this thing again? :)

There is definitely a bug with the standings currently. I will make a post here once they have been re-calculated, then you can all go and check if anything's wrong :)

Seem to have lost my password... tring to get it back... but not receiving any emails... should i register as a new user?

No, please do NOT register again. It could be that the "password forgotten" function is still bugged (it's on our list of things to fix urgently). In the meantime: Please ask your opponents to make the necessary uploads.

No, please do NOT register again. It could be that the "password forgotten" function is still bugged (it's on our list of things to fix urgently). In the meantime: Please ask your opponents to make the necessary uploads.

Ah okay, because i have been trying to login for weeks now, always requesting passwords to no avail... So the "password forgotten" function is stll bugged, because whenever i change the password and want to log in, the uploader tells me that my password is invalid.

Now, I have a solution to all this password malarkey. Remember them :D

Nothing to see here, move along :D

Indeed if they didnt make the pasword requirements so damn difficult it would have been easier to remember :-). Luckely my pasword was saved so now i'm afraid to clean my browser because i'm not completely sure if i remzmber my pasword right.

Important news for anyone who has forgotten their password for the OCC Uploader: The password reset functionality should be working again now!

I will write a PM to everyone that I know of who forgot their password, but please spread the word also, if you know of anyone who had this problem.

Good news. How much stuff is there still to do before you consider working on the ability to download replays? I miss watching all the games in my division and other interesting matches.

Password reset still doesn't work for me :(

I have lower and upper case letters, digits and special symbols (an '!')

Can you verify please that you are using the correct user name? Note that the user name is not your email address.

If you have verified that, and you are still having problems, please send me a PM and describe in detail what you did, and at which point you encountered an error / problem.