Fifty Shades of Godawful: COMPLETED!

C2MC

Kudos to you for the effort of watching the movies and writing those reviews. The reviews were entertaining to read (although I could feel the agony seeping through that comes from actually watching the movies).

I wonder if anybody is going to ever tell you again how great the movies are. I certainly never had anyone mention them to me before.

25 minutes ago, Borke said:

I certainly never had anyone mention them to me before.

Consider yourself lucky, Mister Borke!

If I did not have people bringing these movies up on a regular basis, I wouldn't have watched them. ;)

*Loads argument-gun with freshly acquired Fifty Shades Ammo*

me and the wife (a while ago) played cards to determine which film we'd see without the kids.

The wife won.

We watched Sex and the City (Pt1). 

After about an hour, I went outside for a cigarette - forgot I'd stopped smoking. No one was really around to sponge off, and yet I still stayed outside to consider not watching the film was better than watching it.

About another hour later, I needed a 'long toilet break'...(did manage to sponge a cigarette that time!).

And, before anyone starts, I've got through some other films of this genre - but this was the worst!

Awards

29 minutes ago, zippy75 said:

After about an hour, I went outside for a cigarette - forgot I'd stopped smoking. No one was really around to sponge off, and yet I still stayed outside to consider not watching the film was better than watching it.

About another hour later, I needed a 'long toilet break'...(did manage to sponge a cigarette that time!).

And, before anyone starts, I've got through some other films of this genre - but this was the worst!

It took me three and a half hours to get through the first movie. I'm pretty sure I smoked approximately 197 cigarettes during, aswell. The second and third one were shot back to back by the same director, and they're just boring and stupid, but I wouldn't even trick my worst enemy ( @Louizypher ) in to watching the first installment.

24 minutes ago, zippy75 said:

Oh my gosh, you even wrote reviews and got through the three films!

Good lord!

Thank you. May my suffering be a warning to those about to make the critical mistake of ever watching these films themselves.