What stadium for skaven?

Rymdkejsaren

Since I'm not doing too great this season with my record but I have my positionals, I figure I could take the chance to get a stadium (only missing 60k right now, so will have it by end of next match). But which one to get? There doesn't seem to be an obvious one. I don't feel like giving away free bribes or a wizard with an av7 team, and riot/pitch invasion and bad weather are all things that skaven can potentially take advantage of, which leaves me what? Star player discount? Get rid of rocks/get the ref (that's one, right?) Elf turf? lol

I quite like the idea of being rid of rocks, as losing a leveled gutter to one of them would just suck, going right past their blodge and hitting their av7 for freesies.

I've bought the first upgrade, need another 60 k then I'm leaning towards sandwich stand. Everyone likes a squig sandwich.

26 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

I quite like the idea of being rid of rocks, as losing a leveled gutter to one of them would just suck, going right past their blodge and hitting their av7 for freesies.

Isnt rock pure injury roll? So it really dont matter what AV it is. And rock might hit your opponent also. Im gonna say this now third and last time

join-the-dark-5c1beb.jpg