Blood Bowl Chaos Edition

zunova

Um, I just tried to preorder and got no confirmation at all after entering my credit card details, it just took me back to the bit after it confirms your player key and asks for your email address and whether you're paying with Visa or Mastercard. No confirmation email either...yet. Is this normal? Should I receive a confirmation email? That is what I am used to when purchasing something online.

Help please? What's the email address to send queries to so I can check if they've got my order?

Exactly the same happened to me when I tried to pre-order a few days in ago. Haven't received an confirmation email since. I think I'll try to get the Steam version anyway.

PS: wow... just seen my rep has plummeted. People really like those stupid big hats :wacko:

I'll have to say something inspiring to drag it back up again...

erm...

GW are all wankers.

Focus and Cyanide are too.

OCC is awesome.

Chaos dwarves should not have big hats!

:lol:

haha in what thread did u get - rep? :P cant find on here that u got negative rep points :P

PATCH NOTES 2.0.1.5:

- Compatibility support with Blood Bowl Chaos Edition:

* All new teams are visible in Legendary Edition but not playable.

* Players of Legendary Edition can freely play with players of Chaos Edition (matchmaking and leagues).

- Fixed AI not playing after a Turnover when Wizard is available.

- Fixed a bug where Going For It dice were not rolled in some situations.

- Fixed a network synchronization error at placement.

- Juggernaut: It is now possible to choose to treat a "Both Down" result as a "Pushed" result.

There could be small disconnections, so thank you for your patience.

my LE is stand alone, I just added my CE serial key emailed from cyanide into the activate a product section and it started to download CE 30% all ready! :ninja:

B)

What's the total download size for CE? (as in the actual file size it's currently downloading)