Blood Bowl Chaos Edition

zunova

No, I just imagine I'll have to wait and get it via Steam, which means I'll get it late, because DungeonBowl was "launched" on Steam but couldn't actually be purchased for about 2 weeks.

Even now the add on packs for Steam take about a month longer than via Cyanide.

The conformation email does have a number code, but that does not work either. I believe it's just a purchase confirmation number though.

I've got an email into Steam Support. If I hear anything, I will let everyone but GB know... because he is amusing when he is ticked off. :P

Larkstar

I don't what I expected to be honest. I'm close to not even bothering to buy the bloody thing. I've bought every iteration of the game, put up with all the bugs and 'issues' and now the pre-order system doesn't even recognize the key that I have for the game. F'ing joke

Awards

I've got an email into Steam Support.

Good look with that, I emailed Steam support about 6 weeks ago saying the beta wouldn't install, about 2 weeks later I got a bot message saying 'we hope you've fixed your own problem and you'll stop bugging us now' my reply was something along the lines of 'Right Mr bot, I wont buy another game off steam till you find a human that is willing to talk to me...', 4 weeks later I've heard nothing, looks like i'm not spending a single penny on Steam again untill they get back to me...

33 views of my post on the official forum saying I had a problem and asking if anyone knew why it wouldn't work. Not a single reply. Not even 1 saying "it worked for me you n00b, you must be dong it wrong". The internet isn't what it used to be

Awards

If you have your order number you can find your player key here: https://digitalfocus.nexway.com/bloodbowl/login.html

Exactly. That is how I got my LE player key (which is different from my DE key). I had this link in one my LE purchase confirmation e-mails. Just punch in your LE details (order number and e-mail used at the time)and you ll get your LE Player Key.

You can then use this LE player key to order the CE.

But Steam buyers may have to probably go through a different process by the looks of it anyways. Worth a try though.

Exactly. That is how I got my LE player key (which is different from my DE key). I had this link in one my LE purchase confirmation e-mails. Just punch in your LE details (order number and e-mail used at the time)and you ll get your LE Player Key.

You can then use this LE player key to order the CE.

But Steam buyers may have to probably go through a different process by the looks of it anyways. Worth a try though.

Of course, that's largely dependent on having your LE conformation email which I do not. I have no idea what my order number was at teh time and I can't even search through any emails I may have had as the PC I would have used is currently a broken husk of a machine that refuses to boot up.

And just to be clear, I don't have the Steam copy, it was a digital DL from Cyanide/focus

Awards

Of course, that's largely dependent on having your LE conformation email which I do not. I have no idea what my order number was at teh time and I can't even search through any emails I may have had as the PC I would have used is currently a broken husk of a machine that refuses to boot up.

And just to be clear, I don't have the Steam copy, it was a digital DL from Cyanide/focus

Yeah, in that case you are a bit stuffed for the time being. But I am sure you are not the only one having this problem and as far as I know several people posted in the official forums with similar issues in the past when LE was released and later. i.e. how to recover the original player key etc. Dode may remember better but I think the answer was to contact Focus direct, or Nexway at the time, (pm, e-mail etc) so they could propose an alternative way to identify your copy and issue your player key to you again (wild guess is that if you are still using the same e-mail you used then, they can find the key for you).

Here the link to Nexway:

http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=55

And their e-mail (not sure if it still works): service@nexway.com (try asking them about how to get your player key for LE?)