Chaos High Elf Now What?

stygger

So the Battling Blue Bloods have accomplished their goal and will be replaced in Season 19.

After playing two tier 1 races, the physical Chaos and the agile High Elves I'm a bit unsure what to try next. Master PidPad seems to have gone Khorne Demons, but I know too little about them to follow suite even if they are hilarious vs AI (crowdsurfer addict)! :lol:

Considering the following Races:

Dwarves - Smacktalk them so much for being helplessly limited by MA and having nothing to do in Div 2 or above... Getting top 3 in Div 1 should be a challenging yet boring goal!

Humans - Just like Dwarves I hardly consider them a competitive Tier 1 team. With the new Safe Throw and Diving Catch together with Fend/Wrestle they might be worth a try!

Orcs - Join the majority and become another Eminem clone of a team. Hard to counter opponent with shpecial tacticz due to limited options of skills and playstyle.

Nurgle - My only really painted TT team the Unblickables is unbeaten against Telorast so far! Love FA/DP/Regen and cheap linemen, the drawback is how similar they are to Chaos!

Undead/Necro - More of a wolf lover (crowdsurfing) than Mummie fan. Both are great early but I feel they drop in relative strength around the same TV needed to compete in the top two Divisions!

Skaven - it would be fun to try, but do you guys really want to listen to my endless whining?!

Chaos Dwarves - An interesting mix of Dwarf and 6337... A bit low on AG access and mobility but interesting none the less. Bonus point since a local CD coach managed to break the insane unbeaten streak of my TT Nurgle team, The Unblockables!

Khorne Demons/Chaos Pact - need to do more research, are these Tier 1 races?

Not really considering:

Elf teams - I just played one

Khemri - Can't counter elf teams (low mobility and no Agility access)

Norse/Amazon - AV7 without AG4 makes them to easy to knock out for non-claws (everyone).

Vampires/Ogres - No go, the negtraits are too much for my nerves to handle!

Stunties - I consider them the teams you play vs new players to keep things interesting. The OCC has good coaches which I want to play against with good teams! :)

Lizards/Ogres - Strong players protrecting the Weaklings, fun in MM but not a winning tactic against the smart coaches (see elf coaches) in the OOC ;)

Any advice or challenging suggestions?

Try Necro. I found them hard to get to grips with because of how specified the players are. With Chaos and Elven teams almost anyone can step into the breach at a pinch, which gives a flexibility which I though Necro lacked.

Awards

Don't go dwarfs, you will loose all your friends, receive hate mail, be shunned at and will not be invited to no parties and the chicks will not be interested in a dwarf coach.

Orcs are meh, dull and boring too.

Skaven are a fun team :) access to mutations that allow wide choice of player builds

Vamps, They are a great team and a good coach can do amazing stuff with them

you could try chaos dwarfs they are more interesting that dwarfs,

Awards

You listed Ogres twice. There is your pick! Your subconscious is speaking to you.

Vampires aren't as bad as you think.

Khorne are terrible. I'm not sure who puts them at tier 1.5.

I like Khorne, I find them quite fun to play :D

Awards

Dode, how come ALL THE STATS ARE BELONG TO U but you haven't actually won the OCC title with any of your many teams? Does it take so long punching numbers into your Casio scientific calculator that you struggle with the four minute time limit? ;)