Chaos High Elf Now What?

stygger

• 2 weeks later...

Finally made the call... decided to play something I probably won't get too frustrated with and that you will hate me for! (Unfortunately 12 man Ogre teams are no longer available)

The Theme is in honor of the famous High Elf Fumbbl team Djur i Hatt (http://fumbbl.com/FU...&team_id=155580)

I present to you:

Visa Hattarna!

ImageRoster.aspx?id=1458236〈=en&bg=orca

0:40 is the comedy gold that spawned the name of this, soon to be beloved, team! :lol:

For those not able to read Swedish:

Visa Hattarna is very similar to Visa Pattarna, which means "Show your Boobs!"

Something you might hear very drunk men scream at volupteous women in the 80s...

Nowadays I'm sure the original expression would carry a death scentence in our gender equality focused country :lol:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

The above link is to OCC data and is a small file at 122kb. Pressing the Update button on page 1 (it's to the right of the table - I work in 1920*1200) downloads the latest list of Tigga's Elo scores from Danton's site, then sorts out the data into the racial table and graph you see. Page 2 is where the graph data is put. Page 3 is where you can sort the data on page 1 by race, listing teams of any one race by Elo initially, but sortable.

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

The above link is to FOL data since day 1 and is much bigger at about 60Mb - it may take some time to download. It's the spreadsheet created by imploded and me and is already sorted for teams, races, coaches etc. It's not massively user-friendly as it's mainly for personal use - I am working on something a bit nicer. If anyone really wants to know more about how this sheet works then drop me a line.

Both of the above are macro-enabled spreadsheets, but as you know where they are coming from they are safe to use - I have no viruses that I am aware of! It will likely require you to turn on the ability to use macros in excel. If you are in OpenOffice then you should be able to view these as spreadsheets but none of the macros will work for you.

Awards

For those not able to read Swedish:

Visa Hattarna is very similar to Visa Pattarna, which means "Show your Boobs!"

Something you might hear very drunk men scream at volupteous women in the 80s...

Nowadays I'm sure the original expression would carry a death scentence in our gender equality focused country :lol:

Lol, gee, thanks. That clarification totally does it for us non swedish speakers. We are so ROFLing now after that, trust me. Really... Thank god we have an "only swedish players" thread in here somewhere :lol: .

The anthem vid was interesting though. That Skåne accent IS funny :D .

Lol, gee, thanks. That clarification totally does it for us non swedish speakers. We are so ROFLing now after that, trust me. Really... Thank god we have an "only swedish players" thread in here somewhere

Well at least we don't make up words as we go along... kamellåså, seriously?! :clown:

Well at least we don't make up words as we go along... kamellåså, seriously?! :clown:

Well, if only I were a Dane (and/or not lazy enough to not learn the darned language after 3 years in CPH) I could probably have a stab at trying to laugh at this properly (the bits in English help... nah, not really). As it stands I ll have to refer you to my last post again... :D

This will be my last warning :lol:

Damnit.. What a long thread for a team pick :)

Humans are underrated.. They're not great, but better than they get credit for. Should still be possible to win OCC with them with skill and some luck, and they are fairly flexible, while you're still sticking it to others if you manage to win with them. Sounds like a decent choice.

If you try out Khorne I don't think you'll be getting to tier 1. (Take that as a challenge if you want to. I don't mind facing them:)

Awards

My Star Catcher with MA10 and AG5 scored his 2nd TD for 2-0 in the first match of Season 18 against Vampires

The Fans of the bloodsuckers were clearly upset about the loss and killed him with Throw a Rock on the next Kickoff!

A bit unexpected but I guess that was the only way to stop the soon to be Legendary Elf :lol:

Also picked up a Niggling for skilled Guard Blitzer from the only CAS caused by the opponents...

Looks like next season will be a good time to reroll!

Off to Singapore for 10 days now, have fun and don't feed the other Trolls :P

PS I already picked CDs! DS