Season 19 Team Numbers

Juriel

Yeah Coaching Pro Elfs is really fun :D but its best not to get to know your players names!

You only have so many casualties because you can keep replacing them. £2.50 and a pot noodle will get you a new lineman. Not Like woodelves where theyre expensive and die quickly.

Awards

Don't be fooled, guys.

bjj is the McGyver of the elves coaches.

With a loner lineelf, a rubber band, a clip and some soda he can score you five TDs before you are on the field.

So he doesn't care how much cost his players. They are expendable.

Either way, you will need to update your signature. You are promoted far, far beyond Tier 7 now. :lol:

I think you'll (mostly) like your division TBH. Better than mine anyway!

Heh, yea, just noticed you ended up in 5b with your team being like 400-700TV above everyone else. Inducments gonna hurt but your team is...damn developped compared to the rest of us. Shouldn't be much trouble to go up and away next season :)

edit: Nevermind, thought the team was Dead Man's Hand but instead, it's Dead Man's Hand TNG...subtle difference but still a scary team :)

• 3 weeks later...

More likely due to the disappearance of Flix, who single-handedly took 5 of those titles.

One will also note that Woodies won most of the early seasons, but now that the rest of the OCC has built up a killing ground they don't seem to succeed. Unless Hawca.

Awards

Heh, yea, just noticed you ended up in 5b with your team being like 400-700TV above everyone else. Inducments gonna hurt but your team is...damn developped compared to the rest of us. Shouldn't be much trouble to go up and away next season :)

edit: Nevermind, thought the team was Dead Man's Hand but instead, it's Dead Man's Hand TNG...subtle difference but still a scary team :)

I did accidentally apply with original team. Fortunately I caught the error and TV is more equal now. ;)

DMH 1.0 last saw action as a replacement team in Tier 2.

Don't be fooled, guys.

bjj is the McGyver of the elves coaches.

With a loner lineelf, a rubber band, a clip and some soda he can score you five TDs before you are on the field.

So he doesn't care how much cost his players. They are expendable.

In Spain is he called Senior McGyver on the show? Or do they stick with just McGyver?

Awards

Lizards are up, because they're so awesome, but they're mostly in the lower tiers now (only 4 lizards total in tiers 1 to 3).

I think this bears repeating. A sudden drop in high-tier Lizards (attrition? they've won the championship enough times?).

I know I would've been playing Lizards ages ago, but there's always been more than enough of them already...

Now, the lowbie Lizard teams, hard to predict which direction those numbers swing for next season.