Season 19 Team Numbers

Juriel

Pro Elves are like Animal House. Wild parties and you never quite know what'll happen next. High Elves are like the other lot. Stuck up and spanking each other with paddles.

Awards

First try to catch us before we reach your endzone, then we can talk about that question

I am soo going to die if I ever make it higher than tier 4.  :D

pro elves are broken elves! You guys play together because you have no money! Look at your horrible hairstyle! Its an imitation of our expensive helmets

The parties and the girls are where the money is: And that is HE territory. 

PE are like those ghetto girls fighting each other, pulling each others hair and shouting bitch the whole time. Thats the party level at a PE party :P

You'll have to do better than t4 to get a "lesson" from me. Unless Telo destroys my team and ego next season - then perhaps I'll come down to your "high" elf level.

And before you go talking bout my end zone, try getting the ball past my LoS.

In my experience them ghetto parties with the weave pulling are a lot more fun then the pompous upscale "parties" where a bunch of hoes stand around with wine and fake tits that cost more than my car and pretend to act cultured while they pay some poor Julliard drop-out to sit in a corner and play Beethoven's 9 & 5 ad nauseam.

Dark elves are a top tier race, but are certainly not OP. One league title in sixteen seasons (they were first available to play in season 3), despite them being one of the most popular races in the league, says it all. ;)

The high cost of their positional players and their relative slowness when compared to other agile teams keeps them balanced.

Dark elves are a top tier race, but are certainly not OP. One league title in sixteen seasons (they were first available to play in season 3), despite them being one of the most popular races in the league, says it all. ;)

The high cost of their positional players and their relative slowness when compared to other agile teams keeps them balanced.

They're frequently represented in division 1 and have like, 24 bajillion (actual measurement) 2nd and 3rd place trophies though.

Nice try but I reject that argument. :P

I blame those fake Dwarves with their hats and their STR 4 and their ability to do well at high TV :Gutted:

Yeah. And they're not at all cuddly and wuddly like the regular brand!

Just look at those tiny legs try to run! Awww.

Are pro-elof parties really that fun?

Seems to me it's probably quite hard to really enjoy yourself when you are carrying so many injuries and the apo is telling you not to overtax yourself :wacko:.

Yeah Coaching Pro Elfs is really fun :D but its best not to get to know your players names!

ImageInfirmerie.aspx?TeamName=The%20Math

Awards

There should be an award just for coaching stunties! maybe a picture of testicles! because it takes some big kahunas to coach stunties in the main tiers!

I'm going to be playing this Fling team till I hit 'the wall'.  Could be not too many seasons to be honest but I'll give it a go.

Viajero´s Law of Maximized Posting:

The number of posts in the Dug Outs sub forum is directly and exponentially proportional to the number of days that have passed since the last season´s MD has ended, which is also directly proportional to the bore factor of the involved coaches.

Viajero´s Corollary to the Law of Maximized Posting - Return to Average:

Posting amount is returned to average after the following seasons starts.