Bretstreet Boys

Ratamo

@Ratamoyes it was a hard game for an opening of a season. Until first half it could go either way and then... ratamo brought the hamma!!!!! It was such a lethal game for my team that it actually took me several games to come and managed to finish 3rd. i believe that triumpth of yours set the tempo for the season.

it was a pleasure playing with you and the rest of the guys after coming back from a long break in OCC (5 years) and i do hope we meet again, which im sure we will, but this time ill be with a new team since ratamo and a few others managed to make my team full of niglers!

See you all next season

• 2 weeks later...

Second season for our band is upon us and we have finally scouted our all opponents and our schedule of the season. Our quest haven't been completed yet and there are many who will try get in our way. But we come prepared.

The cost of preparedness - measured now in gold, later in blood.

On matchday 1 we meet Underworld with quite beaten roster on our home field. Their Blodge tackling clawed mightly blower is luckily MNG on first match which means they have their biggest threat off the field. This be good start. They can bring 12 man or creature on the field and we are tied on team value.

Prediction: We should stomp on their better player and punch their weaker players off the pitch and take triumphant victory.

On matchday 2 we face northern race on our home field, but this time they aren't norse. No. They are kislevs. These jumping abominations have terrorized un-prepared citizens from above too long. We must cut their wings and break their legs. Their team value is MASSIVE and i assume we could easily induce Morg in our match.. These guys have suffered alot of permament injuries, but their stat ups help them. Hard to say what will happen, but with proper booting we should get nice gap made in their ranks.

Prediction:This could be tight game, so i'll predict draw. But if they fail their leaps enough it might lead them helping removing themselves.

Great is the weapon that cuts on its own!

Matchday 3 we face once again wood elves, but their team has perished. It must be some sort of elven trick. Their STR+ tackling wardancer is biggest menace there is, so we will need to move our cage cautiously so we don't fall into their trap. Our party still remembers our last seasons first match where we managed to kill wardancer. We will kill another on this season.

Prediction: We have tackle, they don't have team. We are on our home field, so we will give fans something to cheer about. We will win this.

Matchday 4. We face more elves still on our home field (what are the odds?), this time Elven Union kind of elves. They haven't taken bad beating yet and if they won't before our match they will receive it from us. One Agi+ catcher combined with MA- at the moment. That should be doable, but elves tend to do elven tricks. We should have more dirty players and possibly Mightly Blow before this match. Bring paper and quill, as someone has to count bodies after we are done.

Prediction: Win, but possibly draw if their agi5 doesn't remember that there are 1's in dice.

Matchday 5. We meet Orcs for the third time and still on our home field.. This time these Orcs bring goblins on the pitch, which is nice addition to team. And as Orcs are hard to crack it's nice to have some goblins to smack. See? We made a poem! They won their division last season, so it's time to show them they can't do it twice.

Prediction: Draw, they have too much power and unless our armour holds we have hard time if we want to win this.

The sin is not in being outmatched, but in failing to recognize it

Matchday 6. We face more elves, wooden kind elves again.. And on our home field?? HOW? Well, we don't mind. These elves have some team at the moment, but as they have quite bash heavy start of the season things can change quickly. STR+ lineman with 2x MA- but nothing more significant. Some development on wardancers, so if we haven't killed dancer yet we will do it in this match. Or if we have we will most likely do it again.

Prediction: We will barely win this. And MVP will land on our Dirty Player as he don't need it.

Matchday 7. We meet Undead on away field. We had Undead in our division last season, but we purged them before they even entered competition. So we will search our belongings for holy water and purge these ones aswell. These are my biggest competitors in this division. Not on the field, but on Dirty Git competition. Other wight thinks itself as and elf thanks to it's Agi+ and other one is wannabe Vampire with STR+. Fouling might be ineffective, but you'll never know.

Prediction: Draw and most likely nothing big to say about this one.

Mastery over life and death was chief among my early pursuits. I began in humility, but my ambition was limitless. Who could have divined the prophetic import of something as unremarkable as a twitch in the leg of a dead rat?

Matchday 8 we face Nurgle on away field. These disgusting things are one of many reasons we took this quest. They need to be cleansed. Bath won't help them. Blood bath might. These creatures have trained for long time and thanks to that they have alot of stat ups. Possibly nastiest of them is their Agi5, Str4 Pestigor. If we get clear shot at it, we will foul it. Even if we could score. Sometimes duty is more important than triumphant victory.

Prediction: Duty fullfilled and victory gained on the side.

Matchday 9 we face High Elves on away field. These highborns try look down on us, but it will be us who will be looking down towards them. And hopefully referee will be looking elsewhere. MA+ Catcher, but nothing significant among with it. But as season is long and full of terrors we might see totally different team on last steps. Can we clear this last obstacle in our way and end this quest with good experience? We most likely will.

Prediction: Draw, but with pinch of salt.

So if we make it like our predictions we should have good season ahead of us and carry on undefeated. Most likely we will face few setbacks, but they are just part of our grand plan.

268-2683982_leper-sprite-camp-darkest-du

10 hours ago, smifffy01 said:

6 home games to start is nice, what stadium do u have?

Good old Referee Rest Area aka Free Bribe! My dirty peasants dont mind!

10 hours ago, Tys123 said:

The newer the team the more home games you get so enjoy it while you can.

Once you are the experienced team picking on the rookies you will be playing away more.

Oh, that's new one. I thought it's more or less randomized.. So now i'll have to foul more so i can enjoy my stadium while it lasts!

16 minutes ago, Ratamo said:

Oh, that's new one. I thought it's more or less randomized.. So now i'll have to foul more so i can enjoy my stadium while it lasts!

Look at any division in the OCC. The teams are listed oldest 1st and the teams at the top left always have less home games than the teams at the bottom right.

With 2 or 4 team divisions the oldest team never plays at home. With 10 team divisions everyone gets between 3 and 6 home games.

Our second season started with Underworld team. They had to step into light of our stadium, but their skills weren't weakened in daylight. Fans cheered and took their side for some reason. We flipped the coin, but as it was weighted it landed in their favour. We must defend first.

They started out strong and KO'd 2 our brave peasants. I assume they tried to shut our fouling game or just target weakest ones. Nevertheless we will stand strong! We punched em pushed em, but our spirit wasn't broken! We launched attack after attack and tried to withstand their fouls. They made fouls after fouls, referee saw one but our Bribe gave them free pass.

Things were looking dire. We managed to base their ball, but they escaped. We managed to hit their ball carrier, but it was mere push. Eventually we managed to find 2d block on the ball and downed ball in process. Decent scatter. But we werent in clear yet. They made some moves, but troll turned stupid, they tried rerolling it without success. Their next move were doubleskull. Suddently things started looking good for us.

The match is struck. A blazing star is born!

We attacked and rerolled (greedily) first block and KO'd our targeted goblin. Ball scattered. Right into hands of Alex who just had made the block. Things werent that good anymore. We made some removals, but as ball was right next to their troll it wouldn't be safe for long time.

Alex were KO'd and ball was free. Our enemies couldn't secure the ball so we managed to pick it up on turn 7 and ran into scoring distance. 3 GFI's required, so we will do 2 now and 1 later. Reroll were spend on second GFI, but we were still standing.

All we need to do is one last push, one GFI on turn 8 to secure defensive touchdown. We have no rerolls left and as it's custom we failed our GFI.

Crusaderhead.png

Second half started. 2/3 our KO's woke up meaning we could field 11 players. 1/4 them woke up, meaning they could field 8 players. They kicked to us and Howie Dorough tried catching the ball. But it wasn't ball, it was rock. And it fractured his armour. We called apotechary, but he only could keep same result or grant eternal rest.

So we were aiming to score late on their half, possibly remove some players and gain some SPP. We managed to get only pushes from line of scrimmage but KO'd one goblin with blitz. Standard stuff.

We then picked the ball up and were forced to use reroll for it as it had landed on our touchdown line.

Our opponent attacked Mixer Aaron and hurt him quite badly. After dust had settled we realized Aaron had died. And we had no apotechary left. We were furious for this and we started smacking our opponent. We smacked, booted and moved the ball.

They made some attempts on the ball without success and we booted them so they would remember their place. Promoter Tom fouled total 4 times and made 3 removals. Referee didn't see nothing. Last foul we made was on T16 as we still had bribe left, but we didn't make it with Tom who were too far away. Tom was sad from this choice.

We scored on T16 and as they have chance to throw goblin this game could end up as draw. We kicked the ball and changing weather turned the ball into touchback. Luckily they couldn't manage to throw the goblin so we managed to win this game 1-0.

Not the prettiest nor most glorious win we have taken, but win is win.

MVP landed to Songwriter Alex.

Songwriter Alex earned 8 SPP and leveled up. He learned Mighty Blow.

A. J. McLean earned 2 SPP and leveled up. He turned to be our new Leader.

Mixer Aaron died, but and he were replaced by Recorder Charles.

Howie Dorough had his armour fractured and he decided to retire. Kevin Richardson joined our band.

Another soul battered and broken, cast aside like a spent torch.

Next match is against Kislevs and as old kislev coach i know their tricks. But they have high teamvalue, which means they can pressure us. We must trust our instincts and exterminate these frogs.

• 2 weeks later...

Matchday 2 we faced some Kislev. We were down massive 800, which meant we managed to induce alot. We took 2 bribes (on top of our stadium upgrade), wizard, babe, mighty zug and loner lineman with Dirty Player.

Match started with them on attack. We were counting that we could make some removals as they have taken quite alot of beating in their past. We would need number advantage.

They attacked, we removed their players and they switched sides as i played bit stupidly. I blame long week in work for that, but that is just excuse. Two of our first fouls were doubles, but Bribes kept us in the game. We managed to badly hurt one of their lineman on third turn, but it wasn't enough. We got shot at the ball, but even with reroll it wasnt enough.

Later on they switched sides and we followed. We downed their ballcarrier but couldn't secure the ball. As we attackked their catchers and failed to break their armour i knew we would have bit too hard time to prevent them from scoring. 

1491.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

They managed to score on turn 7, leaving 2 turns for us to equalize. We sent our blitzers towards their touchdown line and secured the ball. We tried handing it off to second blitzer so we could be in range of short pass next turn so they would really need to scatter their forces.. But we failed the catch and ball was free. Catch skill didn't help us.

Failure tests the mettle of heart, brain, and body.

So they based the ball with many players and they managed to make it bit too hard for us to score. First half ended 1-0 in their favour.

Second half started and we decided to go for semi quick score. We removed them from the field left and right and rushed to score. They got some base on our ball anyway, but couldn't prevent us from scoring. So we decided to go for 3d block and touchdown after (with same player) and after finding 3 pushes we rerolled it, so we wouldn't need to make 3+ dodge. Safety first.

So we scored early as we had numbers advantage. We have bench left. They have 5 players on the pitch. We will win this game.

unknown.png?width=1247&height=702

They had no babes. They had no babes. They have 11 players on pitch now.

So it's their turn to attack and they rushed the ball towards our endzone. We used wizard and got ball free, but couldn't properly make it safe. So we tried to pass the ball to our blitzer who were behind screens. But the pass failed with reroll and ball scattered off the pitch. Crowd threw the ball on middfield where our opponents could easily just reclaim the ball.

And that they did. And pass later game was 2-1 in their favour.

We attacked and we were running out of time. Their strip ball lineman obviously had woken up from KO and we couldn't keep him at bay. We moved the ball up and they stripped the ball free. They even catched the scattering ball with him, but that meant we have chance to reclaim it and score.

We had to use our last reroll on turn 16 to down the ballcarrier. We managed to do it and ball scattered well in our perspective. 3+ (with skill) 3+ 2+ 2+ remaining and we would make it 2-2 on turn 16!

image.png

So the game ended 2-1 in their favour and we lost first match with this team. Second match in row where we fail GFI near TD line.

MVP landed on Composer Jack

Composer Jack leveled up thanks to MVP and learned Stand Firm.

Brian Littrell earned 3 SPP and is 12/16

Keith Richardson earned 1 SPP and is 1/6

Even with our massive amount of KO's inflictied (total 15) we managed to injure 2 kislev and one of them was due failed leap/dodge or GFI and another one was from Foul. And KO's don't really matter if i make them on last 2 turns of drive and they wake up right after.

Next match we will start injuring opponents again. We will.

Do not ruminate on this fleeting failure - the campaign is long, and victory will come.

• 3 weeks later...

cover3.jpg

Top image is for all of you dear readers. Unfortunately my free time has been limited and i haven't managed to write how our latest adventures have fared.

As stated on earlier post we lost our first match for this team. That was major let down. But we prevailed on our next match against wood elves on MD 3.

Once again we failed to deliver devastating blows against them, but we managed to injure and KO them. Alot.

Not much to say about that match. We won 4-0.

A singular strike!

We continued our hunt for elves next match.This time they were Elven Union. We managed to inflict the damage for them too and this game looked like proper dicing.

A brilliant confluence of skill and purpose!

But our ballhandling abilites weren't working as well as everything else. We really struggled to catch the ball and pass the ball. Even without numbers elves were threat to us. In the end we managed to win the game 1-0. Not most gracious victory, but victory after all.

maxresdefault.jpg

And for the final match. Battle for first place. Matchday 5 and Orcs. Orcs who had won their division in Tier 6 last season against other division winner from same tier. We had hard match ahead of us and most likely brutal one.

We started on attack and couldn't make anything out from it. We failed to pick the ball up and they send goblin to harrass us. They couldn't steal the ball from us, but neither could we score on first half. Not best start for this game.

A dizzying blow to body and brain!

Orcs attacked and we tried to break trough their ranks. We stunned some of them, but it wasn't enough. As they send their player towards our other side with the ball we had opening with wizard. We managed to down the ball and made some moves so we could stop them from scoring. Somehow we managed and with help off Nuffle (failed GFI and failed 1d block right after) we managed to secure the ball and ran towards their endzone.

Success so clearly in view... or is it merely a trick of the light?

As real life stuff happened on turn 16 we made block before scoring and we had no reroll left. We proceeded to foul their blitzer without bribe left and as boot landed on that poor Orcs skull we realized that we should have scored as it's last turn of the game. Luckily referee saw nothing and we managed to score on last turn after stupid moves and won the game 1-0.

248435.jpg

So far our team looks like this:

Nick Carter 30/31 SPP

A. J. McLean 22/31 SPP

Brian Littrell 19/31 SPP

Kevin Richardsson 11/16 SPP

Composer Jack 25/31 SPP

Songwriter Alex 14/16 SPP

Backing Vocalist John 2/6 SPP

Recorder Charles 0/6 SPP

Promoter Tom 12/16 SPP

Manager Jules 5/6 SPP

Barker Bert 5/6 SPP

Masseur Albert 0/6 SPP

We have 130k in bank and Kevin Richardsson is MNG on our next match. Next match is against more Wood Elves so if we look at our elf statistics this season it should be game we will win. But who knows what will happen on pitch?

• 1 month later...

After searching for answers, our writer has decided to summarize rest of our season. This isn't worth reading, unless you want to hear how remainder of our journey went. And if you do want to know, i definetly courage to read about it.

Matchday 6 we faced more wood elves. Elves, that pretty summarizes our season. We had elves, we had something else and we got elves again.

We decided to give them good ol' pummeling and even better booting. They failed some of their dancing/leaping moves and managed to remove themselves off the pitch. We were confident that we would easily win this match, we had more skill, more numbers and more patience than them.

Our overconfidence cost one touchdown, but however we managed to win this match 2-1.

A momentary abatement...

Matchday 7 we faced our fouling opponent and their undead legion. Another abomination that we would need to cleanse for this land. Another poor devil, going to bite the dust second time. But there was a catch, these creatures would fight back and they would fight back fiercely. They managed to inflict death on first possible turn on us, but as our healing worked this time it meant they couldn't convince anyone from us to join their ranks. We had few shots at their ball, but on latest turns couldn't either find good enough block or we couldn't dodge ourselves to do that.

Match ended 1-1 and our season was going well as i had hoped.

The wounds of war can be healed, but never hidden.

Matchday 8 and we made some Doomy metal with Nurgle. These foul creatures don't belong here. They can't poison this land anymore. This was something we had waited for for a while. To see would our opposing coach manage to suprise us, or would he be as good as i think he would. For our suprise we managed to inflcit more pain to them that they could do to us. Most likely thanks to our reinforcement player "Mighty Zug". Even that we managed to keep them at bay, some of them scattered and their team still carried on.

As i writed down at start of season: "Prediction: Duty fullfilled and victory gained on the side." that happened. We won 2-0 and even killed one of their Pestigor. Still dissapproving with my predictions fellow coach?

f9219e58d4a906055e824079da8ba943801aabb1

And finally. Matchday 9. Our record before this game 6-1-1, while our opposing teams record was 7-0-1. If we win this we win division, if we draw this or lose we will be second of our division. Clock is ticking, heart is beating. It's deciding match!

We started out somewhat strong, but our elven opponents managed to scummily use wizard and steal the ball. We retaliated with wizard, but as we fizzled ours it mean our opponents could get defensive touchdown.

We managed to make touchdown later that half and with both wizards used we would need to play the game without inducements. Thought we still had bribes left as we bought 3, but that isn't the case..

Elves attacked and we managed to breach their cage without success, but we had pressure on them. They dodged and rushed to score, but they would need to roll some dice first. Some could say they made bold move, some would say they made risky move, some would say it wasnt worth it. But they went for it and i was nervous. Nuffle give them ones!

And ones did Nuffle give! They failed first GFI, rerolled it and tripped on good ol' tripwire on touchdown line. Ball was free, and we would have chance to reclaim it! We made poor effort, but managed to get hold of the ball, but knew that these elves could do many moves to stop us.

Ringing ears, blurred vision - the end approaches...

But as they moved to give assist they failed their first dodge. They failed second dodge and even that they used their reroll for it it didn't work. We had chance to win this game! But we shouldn't celebrate before it's over! Elves managed to make huge dodges inside our screenings and took few shots at the ball, but luckily for us Nuffle didn't grant them perfect success.

In the end we managed to score defensive touchdown on turn 16 and won the game 2-1 and took division title with it.

biggie-frank-the-jester.jpg?1562423246&d

We ended our second season with astonishing record 7-1-1. After 2 seasons our record is 15-1-2 and we promoted to Tier 3, division A. If you have readed this far i know you all wait for climax, how my team looks like?

Nick Carter 38/51 SPP (Dodge, Tackle, Diving Tackle)

Brian Littrell 21/31 SPP (Dodge, Sidestep)

Kevin Richardsson 20/31 SPP (Dodge, Leader)

A. J. McLean II 6/16 SPP (Dodge)

Composer Jack 32/51 SPP (Guard, Stand Firm, Mighty Blow)

Songwriter Alex 18/31 SPP (Mighty Blow, Dodge)

Recorder Charles 5/6 SPP

Backing Vocalist John 2/6 SPP

Promoter Tom 17/31 SPP (Dirty Player, Wrestle)

Manager Jules 7/16 SPP (Dirty Player)

Advertiser Charles 5/6 SPP

Masseur Albert 0/6 SPP

So we thank everyone who have followed our journey this far! I cannot guarantee that i will continue this blog on next season and even if i do the theme might change. If it's not in next season it might be in future, but there wont be any promises about that. Only about gold.

As we approach our third season we have realized what our goal is. Another boot and another division title. As slowly our scribes have lost materials to use we must change theme. And what would be better theme than good ol' Stronghold Crusaders? I won't promise full detailed match reports this season, nor full of colorfull pictures. We don't promise anything, but if we make something it shall be spectacular!

345783064.jpg

So join our crusade! Contribute for our cause! Predictions shall be made after schedule is revealed. Before that our scribes will continue doing their preparations. We will end this announcement in classic phrase.

Boot needed!

png-clipart-stronghold-kingdoms-strongho

Our schedule looks like this! Here are some predictions and some talk about teams and their coaches. Predictions are based how their team looks like, how my team looks like and how our crusaders can fare against them in war in general.

Matchday 1 we face :lizard: Synthric - Rippling Blues - Lizardman 

This is rematch! As we faced them last time we got the longer straw. However they might plot revenge for us, but we don't mind. Crusaders tend to have many infidels who try oppose our crushing force. We will win this match similiar score like last time as we are more developed than them.

Conclusion: 2-1

Matchday 2 we face:bret: Kia Sidhe - Couronne Croissants - Bretonnian 

These look friendlier than other crusaders, but we have hunch that they shan't be nice for us when we meet. Even that they are slightly better equipped than us this early, we assume this will be close call. Both sides will suffer casualties and when we make ceasefire it is not certain who will win this game. We shall name them "The Snake" and we shall ask them: Who are YOU to challenge me and my right to rule these lands?

Conclusion: 2-1 victory, but with casualties.

Matchday 3 we face:vamps: LordJair - CJTCs - Vampire 

So we meet vampires now! These creatures stalk innocent people and we can't stand idle longer. We must act, we must take stand! We don't what to expect from them, so we must prepare for everything. Preparing carcass!

Conclusion: Victory 3-2 as Vampires tend to score fast.

Matchday 4 we face:delf: Stomm - Red Widdows - Dark Elf 

Scoundrels! Bandits! Another poor soul who has fell into darkness. We shall hack the light in them! They have quite rough matches in first games, so they might have been weakened just enough so we could inflict damage to them even further. This might be game where we can't expect clear victory, but it's part of our psychological warfare. Aarghh...! You are indeed a thorn in my side!

Conclusion: 2-2 draw.

Matchday 5 we face:pelf: Weblin - Avenge Pros - Elf 

This team doesn't have a chance against us! They would be fools to oppose our forces, but yet they will. We shall hunt them down for their effrontery. However cause they are fast we can't shut them totally out.

Conclusion: Another 2-1 victory for us!

Matchday 6 we face:orc: DakaMan - D'Orcs 2.0 - Orc 

We are closing our goal now. This time we meet (P)Ork team aka The Pig. This team could be scary, but they have lost more battles than they have won. That is why we will intend to keep that record the same and crush them. Pig not like this. Maybe Pig in trouble?

Conclusion: 1-0 victory.

Matchday 7 we face:bret: Zulu501 - The Black Watch - Bretonnian 

Another comrade in arms, but they are more intimidating than earlier one. Slightly glad we meet them later on season, but somehow they attack us in middle of our heaviest battles. That in mind we might have hard time and it might be first loss we could receive this season. If we were to compare we could say they have similiriaties with The Wolf. My men approach. You will trouble me no more.

Conclusion: 2-1 defeat.

Matchday 8 we face:chaosdwarf: Elarion - Infernal Mushrooms - Chaos Dwarf -

Last stop before we reach our destination. This team looks average, but that in mind they might be deadly. They have long march ahead of them and they might be able to reinforce their troops to counter ours in meantime. We shall try preserve our army and retreat if necessary. We have larger goals ahead of us.

Conclusion: 2-1 defeat or 1-1 draw.

And finally on matchday 9 we face:human: Gelbek - Roughnecks' Holiday - Human 

This is our final stop. Our final battle before we can disaband our army momentarily. These poor souls have turned against us, even that we used to help them and what did we receive? Just minor threats and big talk. That is why they are named The Rat. We face our latest pupil. Knight versus his squire. We shall give them lesson they won't forget. Our opponent can just mumble with their broken voice: No need to panic, Ratty... no need to... panic, stay calm, STAY CALM!

Conclusion: 3-1 victory for us!

Last season our predictions were mostly correct, which means this season shouldn't be different. Our crusade will start here, but it won't end untill we have reached our ultimate goal, which is claiming Holy Grail which resembles like trophy. Championship trophy.

This will be a march to remember!

• 4 weeks later...

The people love you my lord!

As i thought my limited free time / inspiration has slowly started to fade. However i shall try to keep this season somewhat recorded!

On 8/23/2021 at 9:15 AM, Ratamo said:

Matchday 1 we face :lizard: Synthric - Rippling Blues - Lizardman 

This is rematch! As we faced them last time we got the longer straw. However they might plot revenge for us, but we don't mind. Crusaders tend to have many infidels who try oppose our crushing force. We will win this match similiar score like last time as we are more developed than them.

Conclusion: 2-1

We indeed faced lizards and game went as we thought i would go. They played another aggressive attack, we allmost managed to stop them from scoring. And as they scored relatively quickly on first half we managed to score equalizer on first half. We made ton of minor mistakes, but in the end we managed to scrape 2-1 victory.

Matchday 2 we face:bret: Kia Sidhe - Couronne Croissants - Bretonnian 

These look friendlier than other crusaders, but we have hunch that they shan't be nice for us when we meet. Even that they are slightly better equipped than us this early, we assume this will be close call. Both sides will suffer casualties and when we make ceasefire it is not certain who will win this game. We shall name them "The Snake" and we shall ask them: Who are YOU to challenge me and my right to rule these lands?

Conclusion: 2-1 victory, but with casualties.

Ah, the little hero. Well, I may have a surprise for you.

We started out strong as we attacked, but as we removed few of them we were bit too aggressive on fouling and as we weren't playing on our home stadium it meant we lacked free bribe. We played relatively well, with minor mistakes here and there. We made first touchdown and they made equalizer on second half. We almost managed to prevent that score, but once again our attempts were futile. We had quite plenty time to score equalizer however and as they failed something (which i can´t remember) we managed to do handing off and ran to touchdown. Another 2-1 victory for us and we took 2 heavy casualties.

Promoter Tom 17/31 SPP (Dirty Player, Wrestle) Got Niggling Injury. Soon as we receive new dirty player he shall retire.

Composer Jack 32/51 SPP (Guard, Stand Firm, Mighty Blow) Received STR- from foul. We apoed it and later same game he received AV-. Poor fella, he retired after the game.

Matchday 3 we face:vamps: LordJair - CJTCs - Vampire 

So we meet vampires now! These creatures stalk innocent people and we can't stand idle longer. We must act, we must take stand! We don't what to expect from them, so we must prepare for everything. Preparing carcass!

Conclusion: Victory 3-2 as Vampires tend to score fast.

So with some TV trimmed we faced vampires. These fools had quite rough start and we would make it even rougher. Game started with blitz against us and as our blocking dice weren´t working as indented we failed to down vampires near the ball. In the end they managed to pick the ball up and as dice weren't working they made defensive touchdown. This left some turns for us to make it 1-1, but things were looking grim for us.

We made some positioning mistakes and only due doubleskulls from our opponent we managed to score. Without those doubleskulls we would have suffered surf with ball and who knows where it would have landed?

Second half their bloodlusts started to fail and they removed their own players. Game was 1-1 and they were attacking. As they were losing players we knew we could pressure them to drop the ball, but it was hard fought. In the end we managed to get the ball and made few critical errors, but Nuffle were kind to us. We scored and sealed the game 2-1.

So at the moment we are top of the leaderboard. Next we face dark elves who have similiar record from this season. At the moment my team hasn´t received any level ups, so our development has stopped for now.

Also our fouls have been quite ineffective and referee has been too keen to watch when we stomp our opponents. Like on matchday 3 we fouled 4 times, rolled doubles 3 times and failed bribe.

My predictions have been working quite well thus far! This is why i shall say i will try win my matchday 4 match and if i do i will try go for "Perfect Season" award.

Also as i finally received new computer i shall try my luck on streaming. I have heard that "streamer dice" exists so i will use every advantage i get. My next match is scheduled on Monday 20.09. 18UTC and it might be first stream i make. Let´s hope i wont make many mistakes due that!

Eat steel!