Blood Bowl Chaos Edition

zunova

Disco losses can happen for a number of reasons and I have lost other games thanks to power surges, power cuts, crashes, etc. I'm sure some people do rage quit, but you can't just assume that the majority of discos are rage quits.

I was leading a Warcraft raid a couple of years ago when our main healer (a Croatian gentleman) had to leave unexpectedly due to being attacked by a bat.

It had flown in through his window and was either hungering for blood, or absolutely fucking terrified (this was never established with certainty, although several theories were put forward). We then heard over vent the entertaining sound of him killing the bat in panic with a tennis racket, followed by period of noisy remorse and self-recrimination as our traumatised guildmate realised what he'd done.

I was leading a Warcraft raid a couple of years ago when our main healer (a Croatian gentleman) had to leave unexpectedly due to being attacked by a bat.

It had flown in through his window and was either hungering for blood, or absolutely fucking terrified (this was never established with certainty, although several theories were put forward). We then heard over vent the entertaining sound of him killing the bat in panic with a tennis racket, followed by period of noisy remorse and self-recrimination as our traumatised guildmate realised what he'd done.

+rep for this most entertaining story.

The only time I've ever abandoned a MM game was because my neighbour's house, which is terraced to mine, was on fire.

My opponent's English was worse than my Spanish so it took a while to impart the message that I had to go because I might die. Even so, I spent a few minutes explaining the situation. ;)

Is "fuego" Spanish or Italian? :lol:

Story is worth +rep, but you were playing WoW, which is worth -rep, so all balanced out

Awards

Speaking of warcraft raids, we had one of our healers say "Brb, burglar downstairs". The most silent person in the guild to boot. 15 minutes later he was back.

The only time I've ever abandoned a MM game was because my neighbour's house, which is terraced to mine, was on fire.

My opponent's English was worse than my Spanish so it took a while to impart the message that I had to go because I might die. Even so, I spent a few minutes explaining the situation. ;)

Is "fuego" Spanish or Italian? :lol:

Fuego is Spanish mate :lol:

Love the story btw

I'm aware Spanish uses an inverted exclamation mark, but have no idea how to type it. Particularly in ingame chat. :lol:

¡ ¿Like that?

Doubt it'd work in-game though as it's ALT+173 on the keypad.

Awards

Hi Freki' date='

Would you comment on the compatibiliy of LE players with CE players please?

Will LE only players be able to play with their LE teams against CE player teams? What about te new races?

Thanks in advance for any new info.[/quote']

Legendary and Chaos will be compatible. It means that a Legendary player will be able to play with a Chaos player but only with a Legendary team. He will see the new races but won't be able to choose a Chaos Dwarfs team.

Concerning your team, you should be able play with your team on Chaos edition, so you won't have to restart a new team if you don't want.

Yay! :D

Of course, there's no guarantee this'll work for private leagues, it could just be in MM, but it'd be odd to include the functionality in one area, and not another, since it's the same architecture.

Awards

Yay! :D

Of course, there's no guarantee this'll work for private leagues, it could just be in MM, but it'd be odd to include the functionality in one area, and not another, since it's the same architecture.

Yeh, indeed interesting news. If it is what it seems it is it would be the best type of compatibility. Everyone will be able to play with each other irrespective of the edition of the game you have.

I guess this means that teh new races data will be part of your game client in your own PC but if you are only a LE player then you just wont have access to create teams with those. I am sure there will be a discussion about how easy or difficult it may be to "unlock" those races without paying and I foresee MikeVoodoo being a significant part in it :lol: ... although he has been quite silent as of late...