Orca-Cola Cast #5 : Blood Bowl 2 Bonanza! Ft. Gauthier Brunet, Cyanide Project Manager

xanderv

The above point irritates me - surely it's just a case of porting over stats? Oh well.

You'd have to transfer over the whole account database of BB1... It's very possible, it's just not necessarily worth the hassle (if, say, half of the accounts are duplicates or haven't been active in ages).

Any extra effort is still extra effort - tying up a tech guy to do that for a day (and ensure it broke nothing after it) is still him away from the actual game. So it must be a low priority, because while people may grumble, this isn't anything they cannot get back by playing a few matches. In a month, it won't matter.

Give League admins and assistant admins full team edit control and we can work out team "transfer" ourselves as a plan B if that is what we want to do. A bit of work at the beginning for admins no doubt but at least it would be an option if we wanted to keep using our old teams.

Straume - them were the days! :D My 2-2 draw with Flix and the Rumble in the Jundle with Hobnail are just some of the great memories from the OCC.

So it must be a low priority, because while people may grumble, this isn't anything they cannot get back by playing a few matches. In a month, it won't matter.

Probably, but for me it's a fluff thing. Not vital but I kind of like having an injured human thrower, battling through 8 seasons with an AV7 and a niggle. Saying goodbye will be tough. :)

I just assumed, having no tech knowledge at all, that player stats/skills were just bunged on a table somewhere. Cyanide need only ask everyone to access a team in the 3 days or so pre-BB2 to "activiate" the stats (I recall they did this last time) and weed out the dead teams - then copy and paste the stats....ok, ok I admit - it's not that easy. :D

Anyway, I'm more interested in the marketplace. Really keen to see how that works - and a little worried that with their track record it will break the game!

Straume - them were the days! :D My 2-2 draw with Flix and the Rumble in the Jundle with Hobnail are just some of the great memories from the OCC.

Probably, but for me it's a fluff thing. Not vital but I kind of like having an injured human thrower, battling through 8 seasons with an AV7 and a niggle. Saying goodbye will be tough. :)

You mean the 6-4 game in which Inxi scored 6 TD? rofl

Glad to see ur still alive and kicking. You taught those rugrats of yours to left and right click yet?

Cyanide need only ask everyone to access a team in the 3 days or so pre-BB2 to "activiate" the stats (I recall they did this last time) and weed out the dead teams - then copy and paste the stats....ok, ok I admit - it's not that easy. :D

They could ignore all the stats as well (just like they've done before) and only transfer the teams for all that I care.

But I guess they won't do that mostly because that'd interfere with any plan of "sell 10 teams first, then DLC with 2 teams each until they are all out" much like Dungeonbowl.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More Canadians eh?!  Awesome!  I have a strange urge to watch Strange Brew again.... and don't talk to me about the smoked meat and poutine again :D  Man I miss Canada... these Americans are f$#@ing scary.  I WANT MY FREE HEALTH CARE AGAIN!!!

okay, I'll check out their cast now...

Well our worst fears became true. Episode was denied. I'll keep it on my computer for now but don't expect it to come out anytime soon. Our guest will try and stand up to them for us, but I doubt it'll ever see the light of day. Who knows, maybe down the road.

J, we got some work to do.

Well our worst fears became true. Episode was denied. I'll keep it on my computer for now but don't expect it to come out anytime soon. Our guest will try and stand up to them for us, but I doubt it'll ever see the light of day. Who knows, maybe down the road.

J, we got some work to do.

Speak more clear Tabarnak! Do you need any help to punch someone?

WaaaiiIIIiiit...

You have a powerful tool of social clout - Teh IntraWebz - at your disposal.

You have a client ba... a captive audience - US - the very mons who THEMZ want to appeal to - listening to you...... with the kinda attention they have to pay MONIEZ for....

You have.. leverage... to get what you want out there - to hold THEMZ accountable for any future crappy money grab tactics they might (will) be throwing down!

You have... the popularity - to swing public opinion in preeetty much any-which-way your orangutan looses it!

And instead of GETTING IT OUT THERE - you're running it past the coperate Demons that wanna curb everything into an Ad-Words campaign?

MON!

BROADCAST IT - GROW YOUR POPULARITY - NOT THERE'S!

Gotta get your profile up - screw there's. When folks are listening to you, then the smart business demon will realise how placating you is in their best interests.

If you run everything by THEMZ - your gonna end up as a glorified soap box for THIER message!

RELEASSSEE EPISODE 6!

REEEEEELLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASEEEE!

James_Brown_-_the_man.jpg

Do it. Do it now. Do it now or I will maim you.